LG Flash Tool 2014 - The best way to Flash LG KDZ Rom

Search This thread

cocous

Apr 11, 2009
Volos
Hi there. Trying to flash v30b (currently v30a). Previously all worked perfectly but this time once process starts. It says phone was disconnected. Computer can perfectly see the phone when its on. Obviously its in download mode when flashing. Anyone else experiencing this?! Thanks
Me to but works perfect and the rom installed normally.

dvd777

Jul 14, 2011
If You tried this on Win8.1, next step is JTAG.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

GoPogoOreo!

Jun 18, 2013

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 791
Last edited:

GoPogoOreo!

Jun 18, 2013
Ignore that.
The tool works perfect. Just minimize it. ;)

I did try to ignore it,
But then its always stop on 60% and nothing changed

Hi there. Trying to flash v30b (currently v30a). Previously all worked perfectly but this time once process starts. It says phone was disconnected. Computer can perfectly see the phone when its on. Obviously its in download mode when flashing. Anyone else experiencing this?! Thanks

I experienced it too,
It was working perfectly,
but now its always says the phone is disconnected.
Maybe this is drivers related?
But im using the drivers on the first page already :(

Last edited:

M.M.K

Jan 2, 2015
latest version works great:)
I just flashed 20A for optimus G E975, it took almost 5 minutes.
It was my first time flashing & I was disconnected from the internet
thank you quangnhut123:good:

M.M.K

Jan 2, 2015
dude can you help me... i am always stuck at SOFTWARE UPGRADE during download mode..always at 4%.. ok i am using an old one.. LG OPTIMUS G (L-01E JAPAN)

is the cause of this issue the driver?

Hi,it seems there are two 4%!
Mine had stucked in 4% too(approximately 1 min) in the 1st step!
But then I guess the 2nd step started & the tool started flashing from 0 to 100 smoothly!
Im not sure really But I guess you are not stucking in the flashng step but before the flashing starts.
While Im not sure, I guess you might need to try with another pc & also move the kdz into the flashtool folder
You better try other vesions of driver.
You might want to make sure kdz is not currupted(try another one)
actually there are many things to do!

chacho_2me

Hi,it seems there are two 4%!
Mine had stucked in 4% too(approximately 1 min) in the 1st step!
But then I guess the 2nd step started & the tool started flashing from 0 to 100 smoothly!
Im not sure really But I guess you are not stucking in the flashng step but before the flashing starts.
While Im not sure, I guess you might need to try with another pc & also move the kdz into the flashtool folder
You better try other vesions of driver.
You might want to make sure kdz is not currupted(try another one)
actually there are many things to do!

thanks

i did try on another laptop now..

ok it went to 4% also but clicking retry..it went to 100%..thought i was about to smile..but instead of the welcome screen wherein we will choose the language..it just showed there something like a problem that i need to do factory reset

tsk tsk tsk....dang! nothing happens on the factory reset button

hoping an issue with kdz

now i use official app..and it detected the phone (i hope) and now downloading latest update as we speek..hoping this time it will be ok

anyway..on my G3... this TOOL is simply amazing.... tsk tsk too bad for the old L-01E of mine :(

Djeloan

Account currently disabled
I have been using this tool already few times and it works like a charm. Thanks OP ! :)

P.S - If there happens to popup some error during installation, just don't click on anything and leave it, it will complete it!

PhantomBeam

Dec 25, 2013
Stockholm
Hey. A few days ago I flashed KDZ '' V30d-VDF-COM ', the battery life on it is terrible to me. I want to flash '' V30b NEU / EUROPE OPEN ''. Can I do it without losing any data in my phone, and will it boot normally if i do it? I'm on D802

Bangash737

Oct 19, 2013
Yes i got the same connection error as mentioned above and then nothing happens. It was working fine week or two before but now it seems not.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can donate me a beer via paypal : qntech123@yahoo.com

lg_flash_tool_2014_03_07_2014.png

1. Version:
    + Build 25/06/2014 : Initial Version
    + Build 27/06/2014 : Fix not working with windows XP
    + Build 03/07/2014 : Fix not working with some machine run windows 8/8.1 64bit

2. What's news:
    + This is a modified version of UpTestEX v1.2.3.1 and working with all LG Smartphone Models
    + Re-design GUI simpler.
    + Working without LG Mobile Support Tool installed !
    + Working with lastest version of LG Mobile Support Tool.
    + Dont need to use hosts file or run http server to bypass anymore !
    + Default language is set to English. Don't need to choose language any more !

3. Tutorial:
    + Download and setup LG Driver : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347802528
    + Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract :
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwrcd3pdj0svjtb/LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip
    + Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
    + WARNING : Remember copy KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder
    + Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
    + If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library : https://googledrive.com/host/0B9l4QOCXUmxXV19jN1ZrTnBwdTQ/VC_RedistInstaller.exe[/SIZE]
    Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
    CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.

lgflashtool_step1.png

lgflashtool_step2.png

No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
    lgflashtool_step3.png
    + Wait until 100% to complete !
    Can you translate immage of tools ?

Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
    CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.

Last step: No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.

Sorry for my poor translation but I swear this post contain the same information with above image. :victory::victory: kaka
    I uploaded the latest LG drivers for folks having trouble. These are working fine for me on windows 10 pro x64.

LG Drivers v3.14.1
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347802528
    Thanks for your update. I edited my main post and will be update to new version 2016 soon :)
    for gods sake don't quote the whole OP
    Can you translate immage of tools ?

Okay i'll do later but you just focus on red and blue circle