• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

LG Flash Tool 2014 - The best way to Flash LG KDZ Rom

Search This thread

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
Gives me an error and the aplication stops working when trying to read phone info.
Tryed in windows 7 and 8.
It´s safe to try the update?
I´m on stock 4.1.2 E975.

Dont use read phone information when you in download mode if you in com mode you can use this. When you flash as tot file method you can use this too ! Please read my tutorial carefully [email protected]

Reactions: jmgacarvalho

kodrnusa

Oct 17, 2010
I'm always stuck at: please reconect the phone and try again + retry!!! I instaled drivers, gone to download mode all 3 drivers instaled ok (usb sign in a circle, red rooted sign). start flash tool 2014, insert kdz file, cse flash, start , OK. The tool starts, but then it says: disconect the phone remove battery........RETRY.
What can I do???? I want to bring the phone to repair tomorow, but i need to loose root because of warranty.
I'm trying for three days for 4 hours a dey, and can't downgrade. I also tryed deleting all lg files...maybe I mise some hm.
Can anyone advise me on how to downgrade...PLEASE

crzykiller

Sep 20, 2012
Ok so I wanted to try this out and see if it works, but everytime I use it, it gives me an error at upgrading phone when it hits 2% (unlike the normal 49%). This also happens when doing the other method to bring back to stock which is kinda weird as it worked before. Anyone else having this issue? I'm on Windows 8.1 Pro with the latest update

darkflyer1983

Dec 18, 2008
Metz
Ok so I wanted to try this out and see if it works, but everytime I use it, it gives me an error at upgrading phone when it hits 2% (unlike the normal 49%). This also happens when doing the other method to bring back to stock which is kinda weird as it worked before. Anyone else having this issue? I'm on Windows 8.1 Pro with the latest update

Same here with windows 7; likely not a pc os issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can donate me a beer via paypal : [email protected]

lg_flash_tool_2014_03_07_2014.png

1. Version:
    + Build 25/06/2014 : Initial Version
    + Build 27/06/2014 : Fix not working with windows XP
    + Build 03/07/2014 : Fix not working with some machine run windows 8/8.1 64bit

2. What's news:
    + This is a modified version of UpTestEX v1.2.3.1 and working with all LG Smartphone Models
    + Re-design GUI simpler.
    + Working without LG Mobile Support Tool installed !
    + Working with lastest version of LG Mobile Support Tool.
    + Dont need to use hosts file or run http server to bypass anymore !
    + Default language is set to English. Don't need to choose language any more !

3. Tutorial:
    + Download and setup LG Driver : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347802528
    + Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract :
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwrcd3pdj0svjtb/LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip
    + Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
    + WARNING : Remember copy KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder
    + Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
    + If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library : https://googledrive.com/host/0B9l4QOCXUmxXV19jN1ZrTnBwdTQ/VC_RedistInstaller.exe[/SIZE]
    Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
    CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.

lgflashtool_step1.png

lgflashtool_step2.png

No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
    lgflashtool_step3.png
    + Wait until 100% to complete !
    Can you translate immage of tools ?

Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
    CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.

Last step: No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.

Sorry for my poor translation but I swear this post contain the same information with above image. :victory::victory: kaka
    I uploaded the latest LG drivers for folks having trouble. These are working fine for me on windows 10 pro x64.

LG Drivers v3.14.1
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347802528
    Thanks for your update. I edited my main post and will be update to new version 2016 soon :)
    for gods sake don't quote the whole OP
    Can you translate immage of tools ?

Okay i'll do later but you just focus on red and blue circle