LG Flash Tool on Windows 10 (will not run)?

Search This thread

Bobdomtom

Feb 11, 2017
I'm trying to run LG Flash Tool on windows 10 64bit. For some reason, whenever i run it, a message appears saying 'Cannot run this program'.

I have placed the Megalink.dll in the executably folder but still it's now working. I also tried to install the LGUP software but that shows me a small screen asking me for my callphone version (which is an LG Stylus 2 ... LG-K520DY) but the screen itself isn't populated.

How on earth to I flash an LG phone if there are no available tools then?
Thanks

D

Deleted member 1890170

@Bobdomtom

LG Flash Tool perfectly works on Windows 10 HOME 64-bit
LG-Flash-Tool-SS.png

Bobdomtom

Feb 11, 2017
:confused: Why are you so impatient? Remember this forum isn't a 24/7 service you've paid for!

I've uploaded LG Flash Tool to my cloud. You can download it from there.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgp30ndygyh2pnm/Setup_LGFlashTool_2.0.1.6-ieatacid.zip/file

I realize that, but someone above has given half an answer which has prompted more questions. I'm asking if anyone else has this issue and if they fixed it? I'm afraid these posts get lost in the mud if they are not picked up so somethimes they need a bump while it's fresh in the minds of those who've read it.

Bobdomtom

Feb 11, 2017
thanks, it works!

:confused: Why are you so impatient? Remember this forum isn't a 24/7 service you've paid for!

I've uploaded LG Flash Tool to my cloud. You can download it from there.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgp30ndygyh2pnm/Setup_LGFlashTool_2.0.1.6-ieatacid.zip/file

Thank your file works and I can now open LG Flash tool. Out of the myriad of links I downloaded this tool from, I'm baffled why I couldn't get this to run on my laptop before.

razielj078

Feb 15, 2021
HI Guys,

Apologies for commenting on an old thread but I'm trying to get same LG Flash Tool working on my Win1064bit device. Managed to install it but upon running it, it's asking me for a username/password is that correct?