• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Lg G2 leather Wallpaper app

Search This thread

corrsea

Apr 29, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I have created a number of leather effect wallpapers and published them in 2 apps in Playstore. There are 90 wallpapers in each in each. The first app contains 6 colours (red, green, blue, black, brown and gold) with 12 designs, all with a "Lg G2" monogram / logo. The second app contains the same wallpapers but they are plain with no logo. Both apps are free but ad supported.

I have also made some of the wallpapers with an "Lg G2 Xda Edition" logo - 24 in total. These have only 2 designs but there are an extra 6 colours (orange, turquoise, grey, purple, pink and maroon). These are in the zip file at the bottom of this post. I will happily make customised versions for anyone who wants (time permitting) - just ask in the thread and i'll attach it to my reply.

Example 1 "Lg G2"

mOI2iu0PtlPSE2AI6m5LohHIPI0sZhzOgYPk80u2Y9vr1e0o81jUqkBXHumv22LhOvc=h900-rw

Playstore Link

Example 2 Plain

1gdbquGNH7uMOD3Cs1TY8MxYAG3QPIb2oAwREsNYek2cD1CLJbxV-UHlRtIIN1ud_5ur=h900-rw

Playstore link

Example 3 "LG G2 XDA Edition" & zip file

Attachments

• xda6.jpg
    xda6.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 1,489

Armadaas

Jan 27, 2012
Cartagena (Spain)
Excuse me off topic, how you change the aplication button on stock LG launcher?, I use unicon on Xposed, but that botton cant change.

PS: Nice walls!! downloaded

PD2: Sorry for my bad english

corrsea

Apr 29, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Excuse me off topic, how you change the aplication button on stock LG launcher?, I use unicon on Xposed, but that botton cant change.

No problem with off topic. Most of the themes available on LG world app have icon buttons included. Just change your theme in menu.

LgG2 d802 running Sotmax V5 ROM

Reactions: Armadaas

corrsea

Apr 29, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I've published a new app of HD fractal wallpapers here. There is also an XDA thread for it here.

I will also update the 2 'leather' apps today so that the 'set as lockscreen' option and the share option are available.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOY_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have created a number of leather effect wallpapers and published them in 2 apps in Playstore. There are 90 wallpapers in each in each. The first app contains 6 colours (red, green, blue, black, brown and gold) with 12 designs, all with a "Lg G2" monogram / logo. The second app contains the same wallpapers but they are plain with no logo. Both apps are free but ad supported.

I have also made some of the wallpapers with an "Lg G2 Xda Edition" logo - 24 in total. These have only 2 designs but there are an extra 6 colours (orange, turquoise, grey, purple, pink and maroon). These are in the zip file at the bottom of this post. I will happily make customised versions for anyone who wants (time permitting) - just ask in the thread and i'll attach it to my reply.

Example 1 "Lg G2"

mOI2iu0PtlPSE2AI6m5LohHIPI0sZhzOgYPk80u2Y9vr1e0o81jUqkBXHumv22LhOvc=h900-rw

Playstore Link

Example 2 Plain

1gdbquGNH7uMOD3Cs1TY8MxYAG3QPIb2oAwREsNYek2cD1CLJbxV-UHlRtIIN1ud_5ur=h900-rw

Playstore link

Example 3 "LG G2 XDA Edition" & zip file
    Nice work!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

No problem with off topic. Most of the themes available on LG world app have icon buttons included. Just change your theme in menu.

LgG2 d802 running Sotmax V5 ROM
    I've published a new app of HD fractal wallpapers here. There is also an XDA thread for it here.

I will also update the 2 'leather' apps today so that the 'set as lockscreen' option and the share option are available.