Belgrade
www.qpes.org
LG G2 themes - JB, Sense4 & TouchWiz

I made this LG G2 themes for me and I share with you...​

jelly-bean.jpg

sense4.jpg

TouchWiz.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

Themes have original LG G2 preview style.
Icons and wallpapers are in Hi resolution.

Attachments

• com.lge.theme.jb.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 18,284
  • com.lge.theme.sense.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 16,767
  • com.lge.theme.touchwiz.apk
    987.7 KB · Views: 17,635
Last edited:

GizmoKaca

Nov 12, 2013
Thanks man! I really like the touchwiz theme mixed with g2 xposed and KitKat status bar icons! Looking sharp with some note 3 wallpapers and AOSP lockscreen on my g2 :)

aureluanobue

Jul 1, 2013
Great! Beautiful themes!!
Could you realize a Kitkat theme in Hd? The only one i found is not good (low definition, camera icon not Kk, etc.) Sorry for my bad English... Thanks to read me!

Last edited:

Arkangel786

Sep 20, 2010
Just got my G2 yesterday, switched from the HTC One. My overall first days impressions are that it's a fantastic phone, although some of the micro-lags can be annoying.
Anyway, thanks for these fantastic themes, am loving the sense one!! Keep up the good work.

Sent from my LG-D802

Last edited:
Reactions: Milan84

Life Engineer

Jun 14, 2010
Jounieh
@Milan84
Thanks bro for your great work! Is awesome!
Can I have a request?

My android's biggest issue with looks was and probably will always be the un-unified look of the icons!
On iOS for example all icons have that unified rounded shape while icons on android are a mess!

Can you make a stock lg launcher theme that makes all icons have the same shape!? I don't care about the shape itself whether it's circular, square or anything else!

To make myself clearer, it will be similar to what Goolors or DCikonz make with nova icons! It either adds shaped background or even trim edges to make all apps have same shape!

Is it feasible?

Thanks again!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
@Milan84
Can I have a request?

My android's biggest issue with looks was and probably will always be the un-unified look of the icons!
On iOS for example all icons have that unified rounded shape while icons on android are a mess!

Can you make a stock lg launcher theme that makes all icons have the same shape!? I don't care about the shape itself whether it's circular, square or anything else!

To make myself clearer, it will be similar to what Goolors or DCikonz make with nova icons! It either adds shaped background or even trim edges to make all apps have same shape!

Is it feasible?

Thanks again!

This would be neat.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

GizmoKaca

Nov 12, 2013
@Milan84
Can I have a request?

Is it feasible?

Thanks again!

You can try out the app UniCon and use the STARK icon pack for example to unify the look of the icons. It works also on GEL launcher :)

Reactions: Life Engineer

Top Liked Posts