• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

LG G2 Totally Bricked - no logo, no ADB, no fastboot, no drives, just black screen

Search This thread

vineetbhatia

Mar 24, 2013
Dallas, TX
I was running cloudG2 3.3 successfully for a few days, then I wanted to flash CM12.1. I tried flashing it but was getting some error.

Then I wiped data, system, internal storage & flashed "Full-CM12-21-03-15-Modem-Bacon-flashable", accidentally rebooted. That's it, my phone was completely bricked.

No logo, No adb, no fastboot, no led, no drives, just black screen. When I connect it my PC pressing vol up key, it shows as "qhsusb_bulk", after installing qualcomm drivers, it is now showing as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008", but in Disk Management I can't see any disk with 10-15 drives. Infact, there is no extra disk at all.

Can anybody help me please?

Last edited:

Slattery877

Jan 29, 2014
Burnie
Hello,

I was in the same position as you a few days ago!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/general/fix-unbrick-lg-g2-stuck-qualcomm-hs-usb-t2933830

The method in the thread above brought mine back from the dead, let me know if this helps :)

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Its the Qualcomm HS-USB 9006 mode that shows you all the drives not 9008 but if you follow the above method and flash the partitions again you can recover it from the 9008 state its in :)

pat99

Dec 4, 2013
Dortmund
I was running cloudG2 3.3 successfully for a few days, then I wanted to flash CM12.1. I tried flashing it but was getting some error.

Then I wiped data, system, internal storage & flashed "Full-CM12-21-03-15-Modem-Bacon-flashable", accidentally rebooted. That's it, my phone was completely bricked.

No logo, No adb, no fastboot, no led, no drives, just black screen. When I connect it my PC pressing vol up key, it shows as "qhsusb_bulk", after installing qualcomm drivers, it is now showing as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008", but in Disk Management I can't see any disk with 10-15 drives. Infact, there is no extra disk at all.

Can anybody help me please?

Have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muvcw5eVwH4

Last edited: