• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Lg G3 At&T D850

Search This thread

niks_5in

Feb 16, 2011
Mumbai
I got this mobile from usa officially unlocked it and now m in India and still not getting lollipop update and do still I have to use AT&T rom if I have officially unlocked my device. I am still not getting lollipop update and it's showing me no update found , it's now showing cause I'm in India . I have no idea how to update to lollipop .

fl1p1slander

Feb 15, 2012
I got this mobile from usa officially unlocked it and now m in India and still not getting lollipop update and do still I have to use AT&T rom if I have officially unlocked my device. I am still not getting lollipop update and it's showing me no update found , it's now showing cause I'm in India . I have no idea how to update to lollipop .

I had this problem also because I was on another provider. I updated apn network to include "fota" under apn type. I checked for update and it showed immediately. I don't know if this will work for you because my provider is a prepaid and still uses AT&T's nework, but it's worth a shot.

Judge Joseph Dredd

Sr. Mod / RC-RT Committee Lead / Mod Committee
Staff member

First read the Forum Rules on posting, as this does not belong in the Development Sections, moved here....

niks_5in

Feb 16, 2011
Mumbai
I am just not able to get this update. Is it possible to install to flash this update directly where can u find the firmware files lollipop stock from at&t

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1427426198417.jpg
    1427426198417.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

mraines

Apr 14, 2014
I'm having same issue , lmk if you found a solution. setting APN to att didn't help

Sent from my SM-T800 using XDA Premium HD app

niks_5in

Feb 16, 2011
Mumbai
Did you manage to update to lollipop by entering the right AT&T apn settings

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

fl1p1slander

Feb 15, 2012
My APN setting didn't have "fota" under APN type. After I did this, update showed immediately. Also other people who had this issue installed it the manual way. They downloaded the ota file and updated in Stock recovery.