LG G3 Cat. 6 (F460 K, L, and S) Custom ROMs

Search This thread

Cullenator

Mar 3, 2015
Victoria, BC
I've been following the general LG G3 Cat. 6 F460 thread created by @realdreams for a while (you can find it here: http://xdaforums.com/lg-g3/general/lg-g3-cat6-f460l-f460k-f460s-owner-t2991923), and while I have found that thread extremely useful and informative, it's gotten to the point where it's very hard to find that info through the (as of posting) 120+ pages of posts.

The main thing I'm usually looking for is a link for a custom ROM, which is sometimes difficult for English speakers like myself to find for this phone since most of the forums where they are posted and developed are in another language. So I've created this thread to try to collect and maintain a list of Custom ROMs for the LG G3 Cat. 6 (F460 K, L, and S variants) only. Generally, it would be nice if with each ROM we got a post with:
  1. The name of the ROM
  2. Android Version of the ROM (Marshmallow, Kitkat, etc)
  3. Base of the ROM (AOSP, Cyanogen, Stock)
  4. Download links, of course! Please include the forum links if possible so that we can Google Translate the changelogs.

If you want to post a brief review of the ROM and/or list some of its features as well, that would be great too! :highfive:

Finally, I'm not a moderator, but I created this thread to try to help de-clutter the F460 General thread. I know that a lot of people still have questions about how to flash ROMs, etc., but this thread is not the best place for that. Please post your questions on the general thread, not on this one!

Last edited:

Cullenator

Mar 3, 2015
Victoria, BC
RadeonMaya

I'll start things off with the ROM I'm currently using.

RadeonMaya 2.1

Seems like LG Stock, just without the bloatware. :) It's not the greatest in terms of battery life, but at least it is fairly stable and performs decently well. I've heard it's good with custom kernels as well, although I've not personally tried one. Flashing Xposed causes the "optimizing app x of y" screen to show at every boot, or at least it does for me. :(

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2013
Yue Sheng yanzihan f460 G3 Cat.6

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

SudaMod-2.0 f460 G3 Cat.6

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

XS v3R G3 Cat.6

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

VDT-V6 f460 G3 Cat.6

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

F460SKL_30Dv2 f460 G3 Cat.6

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

G3Cat6-yanzihan-stock-6.0-Build5 f460 G3 Cat.6

TheKaser

Dec 2, 2009
Brussels
Great initiative! Could we get also the forum threads instead of the mega links only? That way we can track the change log of those Chinese roms

Sent from my LG-F460

Reactions: Cullenator

mcace14

Jun 28, 2014
Hi there Guys, sorry for this very noobish question, but I can't get to acquire the step by step process on how to install MM custom rom to my F460
Currently I'm using CloudyFA's room, if it's not too much too ask, can you please help me with the step by step process, on what Stock rom do I need to flash first? and what customrec do I need to use before flashing custom MM rom?
Also is there any ROM that's mainly built just like the new G5 or V10 stock rom? hehehehe sorry again guys for this noob post, it's been months since I've dealt with flashing custom ROM on my phone.

TIA and more power G3 F460 Users!!!

Cullenator

Mar 3, 2015
Victoria, BC
Hi there Guys, sorry for this very noobish question, but I can't get to acquire the step by step process on how to install MM custom rom to my F460
Currently I'm using CloudyFA's room, if it's not too much too ask, can you please help me with the step by step process, on what Stock rom do I need to flash first? and what customrec do I need to use before flashing custom MM rom?
Also is there any ROM that's mainly built just like the new G5 or V10 stock rom? hehehehe sorry again guys for this noob post, it's been months since I've dealt with flashing custom ROM on my phone.

TIA and more power G3 F460 Users!!!

Hi mcace14, please read the first post at the top of this thread. It has a link to another thread where you can find the help you're looking for. We're trying to keep this particular thread focused on an uncluttered listing of ROMs available for this phone, so this isn't the best thread for questions. I'm sure you'll find the answer you're looking for in the other thread, though. :)

Reactions: Huy Anh

jephimax

Feb 8, 2012
Dagupan City
Currently using RadeonMaya, seems to be stable, though like OP said, battery life is so-so. Anyone has other recommendations for a stock-based ROM?

Shatapvovo

Jun 8, 2016
Im on marshmallow stock rom but no root yet. Should i downgrade to LP or just wait for the root? I want a custom rom though

Top Liked Posts