LG G3 Cat. 6 (F460 K, L, and S) Custom ROMs

Search This thread

Huy Anh

Jun 14, 2016
Oops. Sorry. Isn't AOSP the same as stock LG? There's no vanilla/nexus stock based rom for the g3 right? That's why it's an AOSP. I may be wrong though. Anyway, you're right. It's a good rom. Thanks to the dev who made it.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Yes. I know that the 3.1 ia the latest. But the other is named V3-final. Is the 3.1 any better than the V3-final? I haven't had a great time with the v3-final. I mentioned on my previous post all my concerns about it.
We hope that's final. Release then Stable la.

Gửi từ LG-F460S của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

KenChy22

Nov 2, 2016
Gud day guys..
i flash f460s30h by atulaphan yesterday and up to now i did not encountered any bugs..
mu only problem with the rom is that my charging time become longer..
it takes 2.30 to 3H to fully charge my g3 is this a bug or a common issue in marshmallow because my phone charge in just 1 to 1.30min in lollipop..
thanks

Jul 24, 2015
Very nice but did you flash it? And if anything changes? [emoji2]

everything is changes. beautiful and fast rom. just I couldn't find gallery and cm theme chooser anywhere. also reinstalled super SU and every thing is working like a charm. :)

Reactions: Huy Anh

Huy Anh

Jun 14, 2016
everything is changes. beautiful and fast rom. just I couldn't find gallery and cm theme chooser anywhere. also reinstalled super SU and every thing is working like a charm. :)
A question, could I use open gapps of official site instead of this one. Because I did used Pico only for lite and enough thing.

Jul 24, 2015
A question, could I use open gapps of official site instead of this one. Because I did used Pico only for lite and enough thing.

I will not recommend it because this rom is using many apps of google like messenger and call manager etc. just use g apps in link and while flashing u will mybe get a little error but don't worry its nothing. :p

Reactions: Huy Anh

Huy Anh

Jun 14, 2016
I will not recommend it because this rom is using many apps of google like messenger and call manager etc. just use g apps in link and while flashing u will mybe get a little error but don't worry its nothing. :p
I did flash PICO of opengapps and find bug as follows:
- Text in browser is hidden as u have used LG keyboard instead of Asop (vietnamese ny supported)
- So I used UC but sometimes FC
- Things good but battery is drained quite quick as same as old roms [emoji2]

Sent from my LG-F460 using Tapatalk

ctl999999

Mar 22, 2007
Hello everyone, Which custom roms above are able to flash magisk or suhide ? I tried few mm rom but still cannot get it worked, thanks a lot.

nickyip123

Apr 25, 2014
Thanks for your initiative!
So now it's more than half a year since thread opening, can anyone comment on the battery life of the roms?
Like, if I just want best battery life, and don't mind the Android version number, which rom would you recommend?

Thanks for your input.

davidsmash098

Mar 11, 2011
Thanks for your initiative!
So now it's more than half a year since thread opening, can anyone comment on the battery life of the roms?
Like, if I just want best battery life, and don't mind the Android version number, which rom would you recommend?

Thanks for your input.

I'm on Tizen Rom v 9.1. It's like stock 6.0 but very smooth with about 4h SOT after using Xposed modules (amplify, greenify, etc.) Highly recommended. You can google Tizen Rom and the page is in Vietnamese but Google translate will change it all to English.

°DAREN27°

May 19, 2016
Excuse me, what is the best custom rom and custom kernel for gaming and stable at the same time? I got a d855 version which has Zoe rom with Solid kernel installed on it and it's super buttery fluid. May I know if there is a custom rom and kernel like those two perhaps, for my F460? Tia.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone