LG G3 Cat6 F460L F460K F460S owner thread?

Search This thread

drotaru

Apr 11, 2011
i cannot get kernel adiutor to save or set cpu frequency lower than default with radeon maya 1.8.1 and the new kernel 25.11 from lg viet anybody have a similar problem ?

Sent from my LG-F460K using Tapatalk

nqh2508

Jul 5, 2014
i cannot get kernel adiutor to save or set cpu frequency lower than default with radeon maya 1.8.1 and the new kernel 25.11 from lg viet anybody have a similar problem ?

You should try No-frills CPU Control. It works with me :D

alassi36

Jul 27, 2008
After flashing RadeonMaya, I am receiving calls from +15162347770 (I think it's located in New York, while I'm european). Anyone had this strange issue? I hope that the developer of this rom isn't stealing our data ?

Inviato dal mio LG-F460S utilizzando Tapatalk

totalz

Jan 28, 2011
Hey guys,

Got overheat message and auto-shutdown while playing a game! I've flashed JZ Kernel and CloudyCat rom. Any advice? I'm think may be limiting cpu freq for this particular game...

What do u guys use to keep app in memory?

Last edited:

mcace14

Jun 28, 2014
Hey guys,

Got overheat message and auto-shutdown while playing a game! I've flashed JZ Kernel and CloudyCat rom. Any advice? I'm think may be limiting cpu freq for this particular game...

What do u guys use to keep app in memory?

have had this same issue with radeonmaya, i think i'll need to go on stock kernel again for cloudyrom..

Last edited:

drotaru

Apr 11, 2011
i am curious as to what other peepes are using right now rom + kernel that get the best battery life i dont care much for 50k score in antutu

right now im using RM 1.8.1 + JZ 25.11
although the phone is running great its also consuming lots pf battery

TheKaser

Dec 2, 2009
Brussels
hi guys, I did something stupid and need help. After a wipe and fresh flash, I did my steps wrong and froze the LG Launcher before restoring my usual launcher. Now after a reboot it is stuck in the bootup animation (because it's trying to boot to a launcher that doesn't exist).

I can't get to recovery manually (holding pwr+volDown, then volUp+VolDown), and ADB doesn't recognize my device, despite that my PC does see it in the device manager.

Is there a third way to get to recovery? I need to get to recovery to flash the rom again... but I am stuck

thanks

edit for more info. I have JZ Schminer recovery, and flashed radeon maya 1.7.1. I can't understand why the physical buttons combination doesn't work to get to recovery....

download mode works, but I don't know what to do with it

when the phone is looping the boot animation, it reacts to connecting it to the usb cable. Android studio doesn't recognize it either.

EDIT: I fixed it. Somehow I managed to enter recovery in the 100th time. I wiped, flashed, and rebooted normally.

Last edited:

vinodh3

Aug 18, 2011
hi guys, I did something stupid and need help. After a wipe and fresh flash, I did my steps wrong and froze the LG Launcher before restoring my usual launcher. Now after a reboot it is stuck in the bootup animation (because it's trying to boot to a launcher that doesn't exist).

I can't get to recovery manually (holding pwr+volDown, then volUp+VolDown), and ADB doesn't recognize my device, despite that my PC does see it in the device manager.

Is there a third way to get to recovery? I need to get to recovery to flash the rom again... but I am stuck

thanks

edit for more info. I have JZ Schminer recovery, and flashed radeon maya 1.7.1. I can't understand why the physical buttons combination doesn't work to get to recovery....

download mode works, but I don't know what to do with it

when the phone is looping the boot animation, it reacts to connecting it to the usb cable. Android studio doesn't recognize it either.

EDIT: I fixed it. Somehow I managed to enter recovery in the 100th time. I wiped, flashed, and rebooted normally.
To go to TWRP recovery Press and hold the power and volume down -> Once you see LG logo release both the buttons and press and hold the Volume up and down it will go to recovery.

TheKaser

Dec 2, 2009
Brussels
To go to TWRP recovery Press and hold the power and volume down -> Once you see LG logo release both the buttons and press and hold the Volume up and down it will go to recovery.

yes, thanks, that I knew (I wrote it in my message). However it didnt work until the 100th time I tried.

Seems like when releasing power and vol down, and then pressing vol up and down, you need to release both of them and then press and hold vol up right before pressing and holding vol down.

anyways, I managed to fix it. I am restoring my apps now.

Cheers

Cullenator

Mar 3, 2015
Victoria, BC
yes, thanks, that I knew (I wrote it in my message). However it didnt work until the 100th time I tried.

Seems like when releasing power and vol down, and then pressing vol up and down, you need to release both of them and then press and hold vol up right before pressing and holding vol down.

anyways, I managed to fix it. I am restoring my apps now.

Cheers
Yikes! Sounds like a painful experience. Did you fix it by getting into recovery via HW keys? Because I don't think I've ever done that successfully...

TheKaser

Dec 2, 2009
Brussels
Yikes! Sounds like a painful experience. Did you fix it by getting into recovery via HW keys? Because I don't think I've ever done that successfully...

yes, it was pretty stressing :D

in order to get to recovery via HW keys, there is a trick. So, the procedure is:

• Turn device off.
  • Hold volume down and power button.
  • As soon as the LG logo appears, release BOTH.
  • Quickly, hold volume up first and immediately volume down

In order to be quicker, I was keeping the volume down pressed all the time and just changing power to volume up. You really need to release all buttons and then, in my experience, hold volume up first and then volume down (keeping both pressed).

Maybe you want to try to make it work so that if time comes for you, you will be ready! :D

Cullenator

Mar 3, 2015
Victoria, BC
yes, it was pretty stressing :D

in order to get to recovery via HW keys, there is a trick. So, the procedure is:

• Turn device off.
  • Hold volume down and power button.
  • As soon as the LG logo appears, release BOTH.
  • Quickly, hold volume up first and immediately volume down

In order to be quicker, I was keeping the volume down pressed all the time and just changing power to volume up. You really need to release all buttons and then, in my experience, hold volume up first and then volume down (keeping both pressed).

Maybe you want to try to make it work so that if time comes for you, you will be ready! :D

Thanks for the info, that's exactly why I was asking! :) I'm trying to figure it out. It's WAY too sensitive IMO.

Turn off you device and REMOVE BATTERY OVER 1 MINUTE before do anything :)

Wow, that sucks. :( But maybe that's what I've been missing.

limueld

Jan 26, 2011
i found out that cloudycat cat + new Jz kernel eats alot of battery .

im using the cloudy cat 2.0 with and havent flash anything yet ..

im also using ZL 9000MAH

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LG F460 CM 13.0 boot successed

LG F460 CM 13.0 boot successed

very hard.but it succescced.

CM 13 first boot on LG-F460

drivers based on stock 6.0
    Good news, call no sound has been fixed. Big thanks @Jesse Chan

CM13 Main thread hErE
    [Alpha] CM-13.0 FOR LG-F460 20160218

based on LG-F460 30C firmware drivers
    based on CM source 20160218

working:

1.bluetooth
    2.gpu
    3.camera(IR Focus)
    4.torth and flash
    5.sound(Incomplete. some bugs)
    6.wifi(2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
    7.AP
    8.mobile network
    9.vibrator control(CM solutions)
    10.light
    11.IR
    12.sensors
    13.hardware decoder and hardware encoder
    14.double tap wake(CM solutions)

issus and bugs:

1.Call no sound (I think because of mixer path, anybody could help me ?)
    2.snap flash bugs(Maybe CM bugs)
    3.NFC
    4.GPS
    5.battery service
    6.other un-test problems

Need to flash stock marshmallow modem!!

androidfilehost account waiting for verification
    Link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKri8FD
    password: 61ku
    [ W.I.P] JZ kernel for Stock MM(with english version synapse)

Work in progress

Now synapse has two language version.

KVeIFVQ.png

qFiRPWg.png

x4oyyfc.png

DjpNfwg.png

kuaCNEZ.png

ZHu2ntv.png

Yqrgk3q.png

QvGXUir.png

QR3sq2D.png
    So what i am doing for about 2hour is wrong?i am press power & vol down then quickly releaseand press both after LG logo. Oh[emoji30] , i search on google not one mentioning about vol up. I done it before but i forgot what button to press after the LG logo. I wonder if i can se your poat earlier.haha Thanks

Sent from my LG-F460L

for the Cat6 it's different to normal G3. It's indeed PWR+VolDown, release, then VolUp+VolDown... sorry man.

try it and get it working so that you know next time! :D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone