LG G3 Cat6 F460L F460K F460S owner thread?

Search This thread

brrr4

Jul 20, 2016
my phone lg F460S is now bricked after uploading to it a wrong firmware lg f400s
so now once i connect to my laptop it shows Qualcoum 9008 mode
the problem that BoardDiag does not support it because of a different chipset APq 8084

please if anyone know a working files sahara files for this phone please share it for god sake it is a month now my phone is hard bricked and i searched over the internet in so many forums koreans and chinese and here

there is No BoardDiag working until now for lg f460

but there was a guy who hacked some files to make his phone recognized by BoardDiag

so nothin gis impossible
the problem that i am i a a forgin country and now body have medusa box or octubos box for repairing the boot loader

everyone once he know it is a korean phone refuse to work in it from the begining
i try to explain for them it is just a boot problem just some files by the box then everything gone in seconds

i hope really anybody help me for free or for money i will be happy to donate for anyone who can solve this

thank you in advance
Do you have download mode . If yes you can use this method.
It helped me when I bricked my phone. That was the easiest fix. I was with custom MM rom and that overwrtite the stock rom over it. My files was saved. Next I do the steps from post #1332.

ExtraDemo

Aug 1, 2016
hello

Do you have download mode . If yes you can use this method.
It helped me when I bricked my phone. That was the easiest fix. I was with custom MM rom and that overwrtite the stock rom over it. My files was saved. Next I do the steps from post #1332.

no there is no download or recovery the bootloader is now bricked
some guys said i should make a try by debrick.img which it can be done on another phone lg f460s running marshmallow rooted

i searched and i found this on a Russian forum i need the bootloader it might work by this way from a sd card or so until somebody can make right unbrickk for apq8084 chipset
f329245c0c.jpg

f32f36bdd5.png

brrr4

Jul 20, 2016
no there is no download or recovery the bootloader is now bricked
some guys said i should make a try by debrick.img which it can be done on another phone lg f460s running marshmallow rooted

i searched and i found this on a Russian forum i need the bootloader it might work by this way from a sd card or so until somebody can make right unbrickk for apq8084 chipset
f329245c0c.jpg

f32f36bdd5.png
Can you post photo on display? Is something similar like this? If yes remove battery then insert. Don't turn on the phone. Hold volume + insert usb cable then wait to show download mode than release.

ExtraDemo

Aug 1, 2016

Can you post photo on display? Is something similar like this? If yes remove battery then insert. Don't turn on the phone. Hold volume + insert usb cable then wait to show download mode than release.

well if i used any of these debrick.img here in this topic http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/general/unbrick-debrick-f460-boot-security-t3352382

it shows this error and i cant get to download mode too
withouth the sd card it is just a qualcoum qload 9008 in usb device manager

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

if anyone has lg f460s runing a marshmallow rooted please make debrick.img for the bootloader so i can try it on my sd card

thank you in advance for everyone tryin to help .

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

this is the original source of the unbrick it is korean i think

i tried it too all are the same debrick images 140 160 180 200 220 .img

i hope anyone can find something i troed for a month now nothing is working really and noone have medusa box here in my country

Huy Anh

Jun 14, 2016
Now not yet, just installed and use in some hours bro.
One thing to stick that better have a good launcher / theme cos of built-in interface is colorful la

Sent from my LG-F460 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Some pictures of Setting as shown
365fd97479a8e5551cb987db721107b7.jpg

The rom section
4bc025802742ff43157d10e5cd04c536.jpg

38f7bfcc90a706d0ebade0f265616dc5.jpg

59ba19bda35b82f6cba80cb9c171e4fb.jpg

One (good) thing. Selinux was dis but switchable on at DEV. opt

Sent from my LG-F460 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: NIGHTMARE-

carlosng07

Aug 2, 2016
Cannot downgrade from MM to LP

I bought a second hand LG G3 Cat. 6 (F460S) which is currently on MM.
Then I decided to go back to LP by flashing F460S20C_00.kdz file using LG Flash Tool 2014 method. (Download mode)
I went back to Lollipop, but then decided to be on Marshmallow with the use of LG PC Suite/ LG Mobile Support Tool.
But after some time I realized marshmallow drains battery faster that is why I want to go back to Lollipop again. But when I use the LG Flash Tool 2014 method (which I have done successfully for 2 times before), I cannot go back to Marshmallow.

Please help :(

mcace14

Jun 28, 2014
Hi guys, to all Mokee users here. do you guys know a camerap app with gesture features? or any recommended Camera app that's close to the stock lg camera?

davidsmash098

Mar 11, 2011
If I am already rooted on lollipop with twrp, if I flash to MM do I keep root?

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

No. KingRoot can to root only temporary. After reboot the phone is unrooted again. There is no other way to root stock MM.

If I am already rooted on lollipop with twrp, if I flash and upgrade to MM do I keep root?

davidsmash098

Mar 11, 2011
I will tell you step by step how I doing on my f460l.
1. Downgrade to kitkat with LGUP via TOT file
2. On unrooted kitkat I instal kingroot
3. On rooted phone now install flashify.
4. Download JZShminer TWRP 3.0 IMG file and put on phone storage.
5. Open flashify, choose recovery image then choose a file. Select TWRP_Recovery_3.0.0-0_LG-F460_By_JZ-160308-EN-fix-wipe.img from phone storage.
6. That's it the phone have TWRP and can install custom roms.
I hope I helped and sorry for my bad English.

Hey so I upgraded from rooted LP with TWRP to Marshamallow, but it seems I've lost root. Root isn't recognized, but some apps don't work still because it says I am still rooted :/ Any idea why that happens?

Also I tried Kingroot but that didn't work either. I'm trying to get root just so I can use Titanium Backup to restore some of my apps, but can't get rooted.

Thanks!

Huy Anh

Jun 14, 2016
Now no full-root for F460 at MM, so as shown below, your device's better go KDZ to LP or TOT to KK.
Then root as guidance. If you like cook, just flash TWRP and go. If not, find some nice stock-modded MM ones. I thing that is ok. Like me la

Gửi từ LG-F460S của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Hi guys, to all Mokee users here. do you guys know a camerap app with gesture features? or any recommended Camera app that's close to the stock lg camera?
For you guy, I've just in RR 5.7.0 by JZ for a week entertaining so much customization UIs. Not full supported like MK but very handsome and strong rom.
For the stock-like cam, you gg Lenovo LenovoCamera-4.1.250.150112 with multiple choices or easily OnePlus V3 with name OP3_CAMERA_1.4.0_V3.4

Hope you good

Gửi từ LG-F460S của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LG F460 CM 13.0 boot successed

LG F460 CM 13.0 boot successed

very hard.but it succescced.

CM 13 first boot on LG-F460

drivers based on stock 6.0
    Good news, call no sound has been fixed. Big thanks @Jesse Chan

CM13 Main thread hErE
    [Alpha] CM-13.0 FOR LG-F460 20160218

based on LG-F460 30C firmware drivers
    based on CM source 20160218

working:

1.bluetooth
    2.gpu
    3.camera(IR Focus)
    4.torth and flash
    5.sound(Incomplete. some bugs)
    6.wifi(2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
    7.AP
    8.mobile network
    9.vibrator control(CM solutions)
    10.light
    11.IR
    12.sensors
    13.hardware decoder and hardware encoder
    14.double tap wake(CM solutions)

issus and bugs:

1.Call no sound (I think because of mixer path, anybody could help me ?)
    2.snap flash bugs(Maybe CM bugs)
    3.NFC
    4.GPS
    5.battery service
    6.other un-test problems

Need to flash stock marshmallow modem!!

androidfilehost account waiting for verification
    Link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKri8FD
    password: 61ku
    [ W.I.P] JZ kernel for Stock MM(with english version synapse)

Work in progress

Now synapse has two language version.

KVeIFVQ.png

qFiRPWg.png

x4oyyfc.png

DjpNfwg.png

kuaCNEZ.png

ZHu2ntv.png

Yqrgk3q.png

QvGXUir.png

QR3sq2D.png
    So what i am doing for about 2hour is wrong?i am press power & vol down then quickly releaseand press both after LG logo. Oh[emoji30] , i search on google not one mentioning about vol up. I done it before but i forgot what button to press after the LG logo. I wonder if i can se your poat earlier.haha Thanks

Sent from my LG-F460L

for the Cat6 it's different to normal G3. It's indeed PWR+VolDown, release, then VolUp+VolDown... sorry man.

try it and get it working so that you know next time! :D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone