• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Completed] LG G3 S Lollipop update ? - PL/EN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

EnderPBO

Dec 1, 2014
PL: Witam, ostatnio zadałem takie pytanie do LG: LG G3 S dostanie Androida 5.0 Lollipop ? Jak tak to kiedy ?
I oto odpowiedź: W nawiazaniu do nadesłanego zapytania uprzejmie informujemy, iż na chwile obecną prowadzone są prace nad wprowadzeniem aktualizacji do wyższej wersji dla modelu G3 S. Na dzień dzisiejszy nie ma jednak jeszcze żadnej oficjalnej decyzji dotyczącej tej kwestii. Mam nadzieje że aktualizacja nastąpi w 1 kwartale 2015 roku. Pozdrawiam, EnderPBO.
EN: "I translated this text in Google Translate". Hello, I recently asked this question to LG: LG G3 S gets Android 5.0 Lollipop? How so, when?
And here's the answer: In reference to the submitted query kindly inform you that at the present moment is working on the introduction of an update to a higher version of the G3 S model. At the moment, however, there is still no official decision on the matter. I hope that the update will be in the 1st quarter of 2015. Regards, EnderPBO. EDIT:Recently I got a message from LG that they are working on an update but it is not confirmed. this is strange.I am a man but poorly explained google

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm sorry I don't understand you. Please rephrase what you're asking