LG G3 Tweakbox

• Thread starter Al-Hasan Ali Al-Abadi
  • Start date
Search This thread
A

Al-Hasan Ali Al-Abadi

hi guys, while I was surfing google play I've found an app that is similar to wanam xposed on samsung phones.
the only problem is this app is semi-paid (I mean most of good features need to be donated).
this is the app and see for yourself :-
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.ptoti.g3_tweaksbox
-------
so, if anyone have a good xposed tool like this one or like wanam and FREE for the lg g3 please place it in the comment section. ?

danny_and_2

Sep 14, 2008
Denmark
hi guys, while I was surfing google play I've found an app that is similar to wanam xposed on samsung phones.
the only problem is this app is semi-paid (I mean most of good features need to be donated).
-------
so, if anyone have a good xposed tool like this one or like wanam and FREE for the lg g3 please place it in the comment section. ?

It already exist here. :) It's in Android Develeopment

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2792242

Best regards

ElBeaner

Feb 22, 2012
Dallas
-------

wtf.jpg

AhsanU

Sep 27, 2013
NYC
Still, it's not free...

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

You have got to be kidding me.

This phone isn't cheap, but you guys aren't willing to spend $2 on an app that allows you to customise your phone to a whole new level with an amazing dev that takes feedback and implements requests if it can be done?

I've purchased the app already and will be donating further money via Paypal for this amazing tweak app.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

artipex

May 4, 2013
Ålesund

This phone isn't cheap, but you guys aren't willing to spend $2 on an app that allows you to customise your phone to a whole new level with an amazing dev that takes feedback and implements requests if it can be done?

I've purchased the app already and will be donating further money via Paypal for this amazing tweak app.

I paid, was just saying it's not free...

jonjon3174

Jun 4, 2011
Great App, but....

I love the app, but after installing it on my G3, I noticed that it really started to lag while switching from screen to screen, or even when typing something, it would take a few seconds to show up. I removed it and havent had lag issues since. Not sure if its something else going on causing it, but the app itself is amazing, just wish my phone would work without the lag.

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I love the app, but after installing it on my G3, I noticed that it really started to lag while switching from screen to screen, or even when typing something, it would take a few seconds to show up. I removed it and havent had lag issues since. Not sure if its something else going on causing it, but the app itself is amazing, just wish my phone would work without the lag.

There should be no correlation between the lag and G3 TWB. I have used TWB on 2 different mode G3's and it doesn't create lag. I would check to see if there is something else causing the lag.

Reactions: wes53177

jonjon3174

Jun 4, 2011
True

There should be no correlation between the lag and G3 TWB. I have used TWB on 2 different mode G3's and it doesn't create lag. I would check to see if there is something else causing the lag.

I don't really think its an issue with app itself, but couldn't figure out what else would be interfering with it, so I just deleted the most obvious thing.

Wish I could figure out what else would cause it, cause I would love to have the app back.

paratox

Feb 18, 2010
please kids read the forums or search for the thing you want to post. it`s not that hard.
the sub forum you posted this in is full of tweaksbox themes and you thought you will tell us here something new?
come on, don`t post a new thread when you have no time / motivation to discover if there exists a thread already! thanks! :p

big70tom

Aug 20, 2011
Exeter, CA 93221
While I was searching the play store, I found this game called "Angry Birds" .Whole lot of fun, but you better grab it quick, I don't think it will catch on

sent from my LG G3 Rasputin, by far the BEST phone I've ever owned.

Reactions: wes53177

big70tom

Aug 20, 2011
Exeter, CA 93221
Uh, dad, I'm sorry....it's a joke. A sense of humor. Are you the post police? Get a life bro, this isn't life changing work. Its something we all do as an interest, having fun is acceptable. No ones life is at stake. If the OP took offense and he said something I'd gladly apologize, but not to you. Go away. Its guys like you who suck the life out of things

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

You've made two posts, both going after people. Your a flamer. Go away

Anarchist77

Sep 13, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
No im not the post police lol Everyone has a sense of humour, myself included..believe it or not. I was in no way having a personal go at u. I apologise if u feel u were being made fun of. I just don't see the point in making pointless posts. It just takes all the longer for anyone actually trying to search and read thru the forums/posts when they are spammed with irrelevant comments.

If everyone would just take the time to search and read before posting, everyone's experience here would be so much better.

jorgito1959

Aug 13, 2014
no color wheel

When I try to change colors I don't get the color wheel, I just get three sliders, the saturation the opacity, and the value sliders (no color Wheel) what's wrong ? I have lg g3 d851 stock rom running lollipop 5.0.1, xposed version 78, compiled for SDK 21, lg g3 tweakbox version 1.5.1 What's Wrong!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Still, it's not free...

-------

wtf.jpg
    please kids read the forums or search for the thing you want to post. it`s not that hard.
    the sub forum you posted this in is full of tweaksbox themes and you thought you will tell us here something new?
    come on, don`t post a new thread when you have no time / motivation to discover if there exists a thread already! thanks! :p
    No im not the post police lol Everyone has a sense of humour, myself included..believe it or not. I was in no way having a personal go at u. I apologise if u feel u were being made fun of. I just don't see the point in making pointless posts. It just takes all the longer for anyone actually trying to search and read thru the forums/posts when they are spammed with irrelevant comments.

If everyone would just take the time to search and read before posting, everyone's experience here would be so much better.
    No need for the stupid comments. A simple request to close the thread would suffice.

Sent from my LG-D855