• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

LG G3- Use FLASHIFY To Flash Stock recovery.img?

Search This thread

Jabejarano

Sep 16, 2015
Sevilla
Use FLASHIFY to flash stock recovery.img?

I´ve tried during weeks different methods and with differenet cables and computers and is impossible that any PC recognize my LGG3 D855.

I want to send it to LG Technical Assistance (maybe micro USB connection is broken) but i need to put a stock rom to use my warranty. Now i use Cloudy 2.5 rom, and is impossible to flash a TOT or KDZ using Flashtools because is not recognized and can´t go into download mode so...would this work?:

1.- flash a kitkat stock rom from TWRP
2.- then using flashify, flash a stock recovery.img file. (i´ve tried to restore it throuhg AREC with a backup that sent me a friend of mine, but didn´t worked)
3.- finally, unroot with SuperSU

Will this work? Is it possible to go back to stock recovery using flashify and an original recovery.img file?

I´ve been with this more than a month and i´m really desperate...i need to find a solution:eek:

Thank you in advance!!!!

Reactions: jhethro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use FLASHIFY to flash stock recovery.img?

I´ve tried during weeks different methods and with differenet cables and computers and is impossible that any PC recognize my LGG3 D855.

I want to send it to LG Technical Assistance (maybe micro USB connection is broken) but i need to put a stock rom to use my warranty. Now i use Cloudy 2.5 rom, and is impossible to flash a TOT or KDZ using Flashtools because is not recognized and can´t go into download mode so...would this work?:

1.- flash a kitkat stock rom from TWRP
    2.- then using flashify, flash a stock recovery.img file. (i´ve tried to restore it throuhg AREC with a backup that sent me a friend of mine, but didn´t worked)
    3.- finally, unroot with SuperSU

Will this work? Is it possible to go back to stock recovery using flashify and an original recovery.img file?

I´ve been with this more than a month and i´m really desperate...i need to find a solution:eek:

Thank you in advance!!!!