• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG G3s,Beat,... [D722,...] General Thread

Search This thread

abctara

May 5, 2015
Maybe? I did it today when I switched to CM
You could try it without but why not just patch the bootloader
Thank you very much!!! Youre a pro! It work excellent great job devs, but there is only one thing that needs to me pimped. The offline charging, i dont know if its only me but when i try to plug my phone while powered off i get a black screen and it says

Charging
???/100

And if i hold power off button i get stuck and i need to take my battery out and back in. Im kinda worried if my phone battery reaches 0%. I will not be able to charge it and i will be forced to buy a new battery.

Reactions: drlecter73

gffsaassgk

Oct 14, 2015
How to fix camera lg d722

Hi guys,
I wanted to know if there's a method to fix the camera on resurrection rom. If is there sonething, please let me know.
(No i don't want to change rom if u're going to say that)

themref

Sep 6, 2012
How to make QC works on CM? I have installed that 2 apps QC and Q Apps but when i close my flip cover, my phone won't lock. When I lock it manually (using power button) it shows QC but when I open my cover it won't unlock automatically. Can anyone help me? :)

Ok doesn't matter :D

Last edited:

seba.callejas

Jan 16, 2015
im on stock lollipop is there anyway to change the 4g sign for the lte one i have d722p version so i dont have another lollipop rom than the mexican (i think?) one

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

themref

Sep 6, 2012
So i saw problem with that QCView. When I close cover it works but when i open it when my screen is off it won't unlock my phone. I'm on the latest CM from 12.10 and I'm using kernel v15.2. I turn on that unlock while flip cover is open but still won't work. It works only when screen is on

Wysłane z mojego G3s przy użyciu Tapatalka

s a e b

Dec 27, 2012
Hi there.
When I buy my phone, immediately updated it to 5.0.2 and don't stay on 4.4 more than a day! After update, I did format factory and then updated all apps. Every thing is OK; but the multitasking function is not satisfying! I don't have lots of apps but I can't have more than 2 app in background and free ram is about 250 mb!
How is the free ram on 4.4 stock ROM usually?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Also my MTP not working on 5.0.2! When connected to PC just charging! (The USB debugging is enabled)

Top Liked Posts