• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG G3s,Beat,... [D722,...] General Thread

Search This thread

jantheg

Mar 11, 2011
Mönchengladbach
No
Hi there.
When I buy my phone, immediately updated it to 5.0.2 and don't stay on 4.4 more than a day! After update, I did format factory and then updated all apps. Every thing is OK; but the multitasking function is not satisfying! I don't have lots of apps but I can't have more than 2 app in background and free ram is about 250 mb!
How is the free ram on 4.4 stock ROM usually?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Also my MTP not working on 5.0.2! When connected to PC just charging! (The USB debugging is enabled)

Root, twrp, install bread and butter, change stock CPU and RAM is settings
You do not need more free RAM but you have to change low killer setting they are way to aggressive on stock

EnderPBO

Dec 1, 2014
HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I connect phone (LG G3 S/CyanogenMod 12.1) to PC (Windows 10 x64) and got bluescreen error i retry an still get the same problem

Pzychopath

Jun 4, 2014
that doesnt work for me... the bluescreen reappears every time...

has somebody any idea why the terminal always telling me "theres no such file or directory" when I type in "su
dd if=/sdcard/modem.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm.sdcc_1/by-name/modem" although I placed modem.img on the sdcard ?

Last edited:

SpaceCaker

Mar 26, 2011
netherlands
www.youtube.com
"su
dd if=/sdcard/modem.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm.sdcc_1/by-name/modem"

Not /msm.sdcc_1/, this working: /msm_sdcc.1/

PS: Now i can call.

has somebody any idea why the terminal always telling me "theres no such file or directory" when I type in "su
dd if=/sdcard/modem.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm.sdcc_1/by-name/modem" although I placed modem.img on the sdcard ?

Sent from my LG-D722 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: EnderPBO

geooovany

Jul 20, 2014
Vinhedo

You typed wrong, it's "msm_sdcc.1", not "msm.sdcc_1"

Sent from my LG-D724 using XDA Free mobile app

kamoO94

Oct 17, 2015
Przemyśl
Last edited:

hmoobby

Jul 14, 2015
BSOD

To all those who gets BSOD(Blue screen of death) when plugging in device to pc on the new CM, just uninstall the LG Drivers from your pc/laptop and then plug in your device. It'll install a new driver for your CM device, and it should now stop giving your pc the BSOD.
Note: Although this won't give you the BSOD and you can access your device's storages, on the device manager it won't show modems or ports.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts