LG G3s,Beat,... [D722,...] General Thread

Search This thread

z1022

Feb 2, 2012
ANYONE HAVE ROM FOR Lineage OS 14.1 for LG G3 Beat (D722K). I cannot find the backup.

Thanks

Last edited:

z1022

Feb 2, 2012
Thank you so much! I didn't manage to download the firmware, but will try again the upcoming days, and give you an update when I succeed with all of this!

Update: found some help with downloading the firmware in this thread: https://xdaforums.com/optimus-g-intl/general/download-kdz-file-http-csmgdl-lgmobile-t3309957/page2.
After that the process was easy enough. I have only tested the CM13 for one day, but so far everything seems to work and I really love the system. My phone is the LG G3 beat (D722, jagnm). Thanks a lot for the help!!!

Can you advise your installation step to me ?

Thanks

Signeld

Dec 30, 2018
Hi there. Yes, in order to download firmware I followed the steps in the thread that I referred to. I just searched for and installed the software that they talk about in that thread (Xtreme Download Manager). Good luck!

z1022

Feb 2, 2012
Hi there. Yes, in order to download firmware I followed the steps in the thread that I referred to. I just searched for and installed the software that they talk about in that thread (Xtreme Download Manager). Good luck!

Thank you for your reply

I success install Los14 in my phone (D722K)

1. root
2. install bookloader patch
3. install TWRP
4. backup OS using TWRP
5. install Los14

Thanks

Last edited:

sonar77

Nov 15, 2018
Twrp with no root

Hi to all.
Is it possible to install twrp without rooting the phone? Following these commands:

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot devices
fastboot flash recovery recovery-twrp.img

Thanks in advance

Cryomichel

Aug 31, 2021
LG G3
LG G5
Hello,
I took my old G3S D722 (France) out of the drawer as I want to try LineageOS to put it on my G5 H850 befor LG shuts down its developper website.
The USB port used to be almost broken as I had to move the cable to a specific position if I wanted th phone to charge.
The thing is that these days, several years after I didn't used the phone, it doesn't want to boot.
Fisrt, with the battery, it does nothing.
Then, without battery, if I move a bit the cable, the screen starts and shows a picture of the phone unplugged with a yellow triangle. I assume it requires to put the battery.
So, I then put the battery, the phone vibrates a litte bit, it shows on screen the phone plugged saying there's 0% of battery ans the immedialtly turns off.
AND sometimes, by some mystical magic and strenght , assuming I'm charging the phone and pressing some buttons, it boots a bit with the yellow triangle and writes this :

[10620] fastboot_init()
[10730] USB init opt @ 0x1001d000
[10750] udc_start()

I've NEVER put custom ROM or whatsoever on this phone, it always ran on good old LG UX Android.
The thing is, after a few hours searching for a solution, people rboots the phone in recovery using a charged battery or from the phone plugged without the battery but, as I said, I didn't laucnhed recvery mod intentionnaly, even trying to power it without the battery, I dodn't happened to see anything other than the aforemetionned screens.
I would like to knwo what could I do to make the phone boot at least once or flashing it. I dumped my personnal datas from this phone at least 4 years ago.
The battery was poor but still worked when I was using the phone but the usb port was already crap and required a specific position to work.
What do you guys think ? Is it only the battery or the phone is damaged ? Would I be able to try something with this phone or I can keep it as a forever bricked tophy ?

Thanks.

breversa

Mar 21, 2012
LG G4
Fairphone 2
@Cryomichel Try a good charger (at least 2A) and cable (hard to tell unless you have a cable tester, but usually, the shorter and thicker, the better) to charge the battery overnight. The phone might seem totally non responsive at first if the battery is heavily drained, but I've seen devices turn back to life after a thorough charge.

Reactions: Cryomichel

Cryomichel

Aug 31, 2021
LG G3
LG G5
@Cryomichel Try a good charger (at least 2A) and cable (hard to tell unless you have a cable tester, but usually, the shorter and thicker, the better) to charge the battery overnight. The phone might seem totally non responsive at first if the battery is heavily drained, but I've seen devices turn back to life after a thorough charge.
Thanks. The problem is that even when it seems "charged" it is stuk on fastboot mode ? What should I do ?

Cryomichel

Aug 31, 2021
LG G3
LG G5
Well if you can boot in fastboot, you're on the right track !

Here's a summary of what I did with mine (I don't have it anymore) : https://community.e.foundation/t/unofficial-build-lg-g3s-beat-jagnm/7804/3?u=breversa
Okya I tried your method but the oneclick root didn't detected the device....
I didn't enabled usb debogging while I was using the phone, do you think it's beacuase of this ?
I didn't managed to get te device with adb but it's the first time I'm using this tool.
Do you think I would be able to do something ?

Top Liked Posts