LG G4 and the G Stylo share the same battery.

Search This thread

rsuthers08

Dec 3, 2013
I got my g4 free extra battery and charging dock in the mail today and wouldn't you know they have the exact same battery except for a 100mah difference. G4 battery is 3000mah and stylo is 2900mah. Pretty happy about that considering I use my stylo more often than the g4.

mynameistory

Jan 1, 2012
My Mom has the Stylo and likes the extra battery and charger that I got with my V10. I found this thread and realized that I could give her my old G4 battery and charger! Thanks OP!

Reactions: rsuthers08

sheilasho

May 1, 2008
I got my g4 free extra battery and charging dock in the mail today and wouldn't you know they have the exact same battery except for a 100mah difference. G4 battery is 3000mah and stylo is 2900mah. Pretty happy about that considering I use my stylo more often than the g4.

Thanks for the info., ordering batteries today

rsuthers08

Dec 3, 2013
I'm glad this is still helping people out. I had the V10 after trading in my G4 and I couldn't stand it so I bought a Moto X Pure. Glad to help folks out.

Reactions: tube517

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So it fits in the stylo?

Sent from my LG-H631 using XDA Premium HD app

Correct.
    My Mom has the Stylo and likes the extra battery and charger that I got with my V10. I found this thread and realized that I could give her my old G4 battery and charger! Thanks OP!
    I'm glad this is still helping people out. I had the V10 after trading in my G4 and I couldn't stand it so I bought a Moto X Pure. Glad to help folks out.