LG G4/LG V10「G/v-フォース」フォース Project」

• Thread starter LastStandingDroid
  • Start date
Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

Failed to start Smart Notice From G4 to drain 21A. But there was another problem ... not the animation is working on the lock screen. In the settings to lock the screen put a check weather animation, asking to set your current location or the city default (although the weather widget selected city), I click "yes", but nothing happens. A check mark is not put. Maybe someone that will tell?

Not entirely sure what your issue is but using cloudifa Rom will solve your issue :)

On the other hand I'll make a nice writeup for future reference (like porting g5 app - if coming) to the g3 it isn't a fully this will make it work. But a how it's being done to achieve the g4 apps ported "or as other says fake or anything" depends on how you call rip a part of software and make it run on a older device.

I will look at the links I remember some might be broken if so you can always look into the v10 folder which I assume contains pretty much same ui as the g4.

Now I'm sailing with the Samsung s5 neo device. Little bit of slower device but I will have to live with it and knox ?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

kuzaro

Nov 6, 2011
Marshmallow Cyanogenmod 13

Hello!
Can I install camera from this post to my LG G3 with NIGHTLY cm-13.0-20160104?

Last edited:

reggiekb

May 11, 2015
I have a stock MM rom v30b and i'm interesting in Smart Settings. It is possible to install that app? Another question. How i can install it when at stock i don't have app and libs to replace it.

Sorry for my poor english.

Wysłane z mojego LG-D855 przy użyciu Tapatalka

L

LastStandingDroid

I have a stock MM rom v30b and i'm interesting in Smart Settings. It is possible to install that app? Another question. How i can install it when at stock i don't have app and libs to replace it.

The app is zipped with the folders. So it doesn't do much if you don't have that folder.

It should work I don't see why it shouldn't. Depends on if they swapped too much stuff which I highly doubt they have.

About libs they are included in zip

vladmir

May 6, 2012
Porto
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

In the treath abone another user tried some but didn't work, we need a real dev and some to test and grab some logs.
Check the download links and try!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3289348
The app is zipped with the folders. So it doesn't do much if you don't have that folder.

It should work I don't see why it shouldn't. Depends on if they swapped too much stuff which I highly doubt they have.

About libs they are included in zip

rAndroid3

Aug 14, 2013
Santo Domingo
Hi there! I have a G3 and G Flex2, I've tried many apps on G3 and can confirm they works well, no FC's. Otherwise, I want to test on the G Flex2 but there are odex files and really I don't know if it will work.

L

LastStandingDroid

Hi there! I have a G3 and G Flex2, I've tried many apps on G3 and can confirm they works well, no FC's. Otherwise, I want to test on the G Flex2 but there are odex files and really I don't know if it will work.
Backup the apps and just replace the apk and lib if needed and replace the odex [emoji14]

rAndroid3

Aug 14, 2013
Santo Domingo
You don't replace it. You delete it or Rename it to odex. Or something similar

Look, I said it is a folder with an .odex file, my question is, if it would cause some trouble or have I to do something with it, like rename or delete or something like that. Because all apps in my GFlex2 have an .odex file. The file is in the {ARM folder}
Thank you!:confused:
But the G3 doesn't.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-18-10-11-30.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-18-10-11-30.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 287
L

LastStandingDroid

Look, I said it is a folder with an .odex file, my question is, if it would cause some trouble or have I to do something with it, like rename or delete or something like that. Because all apps in my GFlex2 have an .odex file. The file is in the {ARM folder}
Thank you!:confused:
But the G3 doesn't.
Because you're running stock rom. It's odex by default. If you replace something that's deodex and keep the odex it will most likely cause crashes of the app.

If you replace an app which originally has odex file with a deodexed file you will have to Rename the odex or delete it.

rAndroid3

Aug 14, 2013
Santo Domingo
Because you're running stock rom. It's odex by default. If you replace something that's deodex and keep the odex it will most likely cause crashes of the app.

If you replace an app which originally has odex file with a deodexed file you will have to Rename the odex or delete it.

OK, I will try and let you know, thank you very much!

rAndroid3

Aug 14, 2013
Santo Domingo
I tried some apps on GFlex2 but they ain't work.
I made a backup on apps I tried and redo changes without problems, except dialer and contacts apps, they FC's and now can't use them. Dunno why. Permission are OK and other backed up apps I used work but dialer and contacts doesn't. Odd...

L

LastStandingDroid

I tried some apps on GFlex2 but they ain't work.
I made a backup on apps I tried and redo changes without problems, except dialer and contacts apps, they FC's and now can't use them. Dunno why. Permission are OK and other backed up apps I used work but dialer and contacts doesn't. Odd...
Needs framework modification to work it is handled in telephone-××× jar

L

LastStandingDroid

Well, I'm trapped at this point. I dunno how to do that. Some help will be really appreciated.
Well uhm I haven't got it working myself. But it's due to framework and stuff. I only transfered the ui from g4 to g3 since I had it as my daily driver it was pretty hard to experiment and debug it too much.

What you pretty much need is to debug and look for logs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some applications here, I gathered as a single file. You can install using CWM. You can select the applications that you want to AROMA.

I refresh the file.
    Changes:
    - Added G4 Smart Notice and Active smart cards.
    - Added G4 Fonts.
    - Added G4 LG Alarm Clock.
    - File Manager(Fixed White Status Bar)

New File
    Aroma installer ###### lg g4 apps
    link : in progress
    Thread cleaned
    Lets try and keep the thread neat please.

Theres no need to post in others thread to announce a new ROM coming soon. When you've finished building, testing, uploading etc. and want to share just create a new thread. Most of the users will find it.

Have a nice day!
    I'm the first who made SmartNotice working
    No offense but, what I don't understand is; why all you guys don't team up and work together to port as much as you can? Because one of you does something, the other one does another thing and so. Isn't it more beneficial to work all together instead of accusing each other as a thief?!

As a plain user, I don't care who pisses further. I like to experience new stuff on my device, and you all are more than enough talented to achieve miracles for this device.

Just my 2 cents.