LG G4/LG V10「G/v-フォース」フォース Project」

• Thread starter LastStandingDroid
  • Start date
Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

That was not really the question :D i know that the weather works... But I don't cares about the weather. Becaus no LG launcher. there are a few hundred of weather apps that could be used.

My question is it possible that the smartcover (for the quickcirkel cover) be portet from the g4 (if it have one)
I think it actually has two.

But I can not decompile it so it won't be on my list atm.

On other notes. A fix for smart settings my places will probably come soon (you can select your home location)
Well the layout is there

3cf29d10392893820fa38b09d6161ae2.jpg

(This is on G3 settings)

But the code to make it work is not

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

galaxyhero

Aug 23, 2013
West Hills
Because he is teasing you ;)?

The navbar is tinted Because of hes own custom Rom and probably a mod applied.

Why he don't say anything is probably Because lack of English and people may not understand. or he don't know what to say Because The picture describes it (1 picture describes more than 1000 words)

And why he post it is probably Because he want to show what he got working. And I have to say. looks good but I don't know what it is, maybe guest mode?

You can use my flashable message fix as base

Even file manager?

I added system apps to your lge-res flashable and saved as zip and when i flashed it failed. Did i not save it right?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

galaxyhero

Aug 23, 2013
West Hills
How did you make flashable zips?
Even i want to try it.
Link??

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
I used @LastStandingDroid lge-res flashable in op as base. Opened archive with 7zip and replaced system files with all g4 apps from op and added a few others some i couldn't get completely to be on zip because some like qvoice you need to install manually and also lg health sd service as well.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I used @LastStandingDroid lge-res flashable in op as base. Opened archive with 7zip and replaced system files with all g4 apps from op and added a few others some i couldn't get completely to be on zip because some like qvoice you need to install manually and also lg health sd service as well.

The flashable i made has lge-res for my so ls990 so if you want a link i would have to change to the other lge-res for you.

Reactions: Shaolin007

zxchen11

Feb 17, 2015
Yes there is https://mega.nz/#!us5FSIIY!BwzdYuwh9eDgNl6Mkjio4btrflnkWpx-wENHuUiQTLg

It will get you G4 animations and layout

I have tried it on lionrom 4.1 and it works perfectly.
The g4 transitions are awesome, the settings menu has changed and i love it, the status bar clock is smaller, but there are three things that I don't like very much:

1-The lockscreen clock is quite small and it shows the corea time
2-The alarm clock app
3-The navbar is too big

If you make a zip fixing all that, i will really appreciate it

Thanks and regards

L

LastStandingDroid

I have tried it on lionrom 4.1 and it works perfectly.
The g4 transitions are awesome, the settings menu has changed and i love it, the status bar clock is smaller, but there are three things that I don't like very much:

1-The lockscreen clock is quite small and it shows the corea time
2-The alarm clock app
3-The navbar is too big

If you make a zip fixing all that, i will really appreciate it

Thanks and regards
I'm looking into that don't worry;)

L

LastStandingDroid

Hey man! Do you have something to have the G4 power menu?
Thanks!

Sent from my G3
Not yet. Need to look into that one too

Brief edit. I know about some layout bugs and broken styles in etc clock.

But this Will most likely be fixed when a more ported framework, lge-res and systemui is done.

So far much has been done

Last edited:

skullzboy

Nov 10, 2014
Maputo
@LastStandingDroid

Tried removing and inserting my micro sd card again but even doing that it still crashes when trying to open folder. Funny thing becauase i can play the music by long pressing it and selecting play but cant acces the contents inside the folder. Found that only way to get inside is by going to Now Playing and pressing the playlist button on top right.

I want to ask you something, how did you get the g4 settings? Because i have g3 settings but strangely my checkboxes and knobs are darker...

Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

Great:)
@LastStandingDroid

Tried removing and inserting my micro sd card again but even doing that it still crashes when trying to open folder. Funny thing becauase i can play the music by long pressing it and selecting play but cant acces the contents inside the folder. Found that only way to get inside is by going to Now Playing and pressing the playlist button on top right.

I want to ask you something, how did you get the g4 settings? Because i have g3 settings but strangely my checkboxes and knobs are darker...
This is a modified G3 settings. I had G4 settings before but it was crashing too much. And I found no way of fixing Bluetooth settings.

I will probably not share this G3 settings just yet because there will be many people wining about the feature isn't working or bla bla you name it. Its just switches and they are for now totally useless but fun thing is it isn't shown in G4 settings. Must been

1. settings modification

2. easy settings modification

The reason is also that I must pretty much write a huge red text that says it isn't working Because it just switches without a function yet.

Its a dumb switch as of now lol.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some applications here, I gathered as a single file. You can install using CWM. You can select the applications that you want to AROMA.

I refresh the file.
    Changes:
    - Added G4 Smart Notice and Active smart cards.
    - Added G4 Fonts.
    - Added G4 LG Alarm Clock.
    - File Manager(Fixed White Status Bar)

New File
    Aroma installer ###### lg g4 apps
    link : in progress
    Thread cleaned
    Lets try and keep the thread neat please.

Theres no need to post in others thread to announce a new ROM coming soon. When you've finished building, testing, uploading etc. and want to share just create a new thread. Most of the users will find it.

Have a nice day!
    I'm the first who made SmartNotice working
    No offense but, what I don't understand is; why all you guys don't team up and work together to port as much as you can? Because one of you does something, the other one does another thing and so. Isn't it more beneficial to work all together instead of accusing each other as a thief?!

As a plain user, I don't care who pisses further. I like to experience new stuff on my device, and you all are more than enough talented to achieve miracles for this device.

Just my 2 cents.