• Thread starter LastStandingDroid
  • Start date
Search This thread

topet2k12001

Apr 22, 2013
Metro Manila
Hi Friends,

I have the D858HK (dual-SIM) variant.

I gave the G4 apps a try. I love them so far. :) But I still have a few items I need help on:

1. It looks like the download link for "LG Concierge Board" is not working (or rather, it says the file is no longer available). Can I ask for a re-upload?
2. I can't make "Messaging" work. I tried flashing lge-res and still does not work (caused me to bootloop so I reflashed). Or, is there some modification needed to "lge-res" that is specific for each variant of LG G3?

Thank you in advance.

L

LastStandingDroid

link from a new apps for flash pls.
Will do later if have time
Hi Friends,

I have the D858HK (dual-SIM) variant.

I gave the G4 apps a try. I love them so far. :) But I still have a few items I need help on:

1. It looks like the download link for "LG Concierge Board" is not working (or rather, it says the file is no longer available). Can I ask for a re-upload?
2. I can't make "Messaging" work. I tried flashing lge-res and still does not work (caused me to bootloop so I reflashed). Or, is there some modification needed to "lge-res" that is specific for each variant of LG G3?

Thank you in advance.
Yes send me your lge-res and framework-res
plz give me lgsettings apk link
Which one?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Shaolin007

Jun 16, 2014
@LastStandingDroid
Bro can you make apk of qremote that support dvd and also smart bulletin for qremote...
I have apk that has dvd support but not smartbulletin support....i will share both files with you.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

galaxyhero

Aug 23, 2013
West Hills

Shaolin007

Jun 16, 2014
Reactions: jojobans

topet2k12001

Apr 22, 2013
Metro Manila
Yes send me your lge-res and framework-res

Hi @LastStandingDroid,

Oh okay. Here are the files requested (D858HK Dual-SIM): click me!

Are you doing this for each and every member who needs a fix for LG G4 Messaging? You are such a hard-working person...I'm sure you have a real job and life outside XDA. Do you need help I'd like to help, but I'm not so good in programming. However, if the modifications required to lge-res and framework-res can be learned, I'm willing to try.

galaxyhero

Aug 23, 2013
West Hills
Hi @LastStandingDroid,

Are you doing this for each and every member who needs a fix for LG G4 Messaging? You are such a hard-working person...I'm sure you have a real job and life outside XDA. Do you need help I'd like to help, but I'm not so good in programming. However, if the modifications required to lge-res and framework-res can be learned, I'm willing to try.
If you need any help as well i would love to learn those. G4 messaging/ g4 layout / g4 settings really teasing me.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

L

LastStandingDroid

@LastStandingDroid
Bro can you make apk of qremote that support dvd and also smart bulletin for qremote...
I have apk that has dvd support but not smartbulletin support....i will share both files with you.

I'll look into it
Here is for d-855 includes all g4 apps from op plus a few more with lge-res and g4 messaging. some apps like health sd service and qvoice need additional apks from op to install manually. Credits to @LastStandingDroid for allowing me to use his flashable and files as base. This is not include d-855 g4 layout and transitions of g4.

https://mega.nz/#!z9YAxChD!jWKT8ofHxojAoTMxsUP3JI0lxZGsVv8q6YeO45ZmwxA
If framework and LGsystemui is included it might be working. But a later version has been released. Com.lge.sui.widget is the file it can be added in package [emoji14] just saying ;)

@LastStandingDroid

Here is the link for 2 apk.
1)Cloudys Qremote with smart bulletin

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_dOCKUWrrUEUkJyRW8zLWJIcmc/edit?usp=docslist_api

2)Qremote without smartbulletin but has dvd support.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_dOCKUWrrUEY2ktUE1WMW92X1U/edit?usp=docslist_api

So i want it to make dvd support with smart bulletin support.
Can you make it please.

I'll rather look into it myself to avoid kang reports and get thread links removed. This is why I don't use others work that even sym has shared. sorry I hope you understand. but since oem apps are rather easy to modify it won't be hard to fix.
G4 settings apk plz give me link
Ill do tomorrow in pm but don't know why you want it since it is most broken
Hi @LastStandingDroid,

Thanks and no I don't have work atm I'm currently a retired student who will continue shool at Autumn. But this project does time specially when you got a bad pc that runs slow even if compiling just an apk. So many efforts and hours has been made for such small things (sorta) ? but I Try to not put into much hours in this but it's hard ;) becauSe everytime I take a break I always think. I can do this. And so later on I continue until its done. to even get messaging working was some pain since log just said missing layout in binary xml. No Google search explained it what it was related to (only for thuse who made their own apps) but it gave me an idea where to look.

But it was more of a coincidence that I found where it was failing. ;)

L

LastStandingDroid

If you need any help as well i would love to learn those. G4 messaging/ g4 layout / g4 settings really teasing me.

A hint.

Decompile your lge-res and mine

Download winmerge and see what differs.

Then take a piece by peace and then merge code and recompile. this is the best and most used way ;)

galaxyhero

Aug 23, 2013
West Hills
A hint.

Decompile your lge-res and mine

Download winmerge and see what differs.

Then take a piece by peace and then merge code and recompile. this is the best and most used way ;)

I tried to look at the modified lge-res you made for the ls990 and tried comparing with winmerge with your modified d-855 g4 layout res and i dont know where to start too many unknown codes for me lots of lines.

Shaolin007

Jun 16, 2014
I'll look into it

If framework and LGsystemui is included it might be working. But a later version has been released. Com.lge.sui.widget is the file it can be added in package [emoji14] just saying ;)

I'll rather look into it myself to avoid kang reports and get thread links removed. This is why I don't use others work that even sym has shared. sorry I hope you understand. but since oem apps are rather easy to modify it won't be hard to fix.

Ill do tomorrow in pm but don't know why you want it since it is most broken

Thanks and no I don't have work atm I'm currently a retired student who will continue shool at Autumn. But this project does time specially when you got a bad pc that runs slow even if compiling just an apk. So many efforts and hours has been made for such small things (sorta) but I Try to not put into much hours in this but it's hard ;) becauSe everytime I take a break I always think. I can do this. And so later on I continue until its done. to even get messaging working was some pain since log just said missing layout in binary xml. No Google search explained it what it was related to (only for thuse who made their own apps) but it gave me an idea where to look.

But it was more of a coincidence that I found where it was failing. ;)

bro it would be good if you would help me out...i will do it if you guide me.....

shawn12350

Feb 1, 2011
San Diego

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6c59dcbe78c0cc94dcae7fd7e490c485.jpg
    620bf876d2e935af61b57bf091e9e95d.jpg
    a1e2c79f01a293eac9c8cbe9e13cb9eb.jpg
    803fae1a815d61f39aa0afe8581f87ac.jpg
    Some applications here, I gathered as a single file. You can install using CWM. You can select the applications that you want to AROMA.

I refresh the file.
    Changes:
    - Added G4 Smart Notice and Active smart cards.
    - Added G4 Fonts.
    - Added G4 LG Alarm Clock.
    - File Manager(Fixed White Status Bar)

New File
    Aroma installer ###### lg g4 apps
    link : in progress
    Thread cleaned
    Lets try and keep the thread neat please.

Theres no need to post in others thread to announce a new ROM coming soon. When you've finished building, testing, uploading etc. and want to share just create a new thread. Most of the users will find it.

Have a nice day!
    I'm the first who made SmartNotice working
    No offense but, what I don't understand is; why all you guys don't team up and work together to port as much as you can? Because one of you does something, the other one does another thing and so. Isn't it more beneficial to work all together instead of accusing each other as a thief?!

As a plain user, I don't care who pisses further. I like to experience new stuff on my device, and you all are more than enough talented to achieve miracles for this device.

Just my 2 cents.