• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

lg g4 problem

Search This thread

raphiiii

Jul 14, 2016
hey im new in all this my phone is stuck on blue screen with tim logo thats what i did:
u have lg g4 h815 marshmallow 6.0 i wanted to root my phone so i used this site for it
the guide tell me to unlock bootloader so i did it with this guide ibtimes.co.uk/how-root-lg-[/url] g4-h815-using-supersu-1506045
when i dont section 15 i got massage in lg logo that my phone is unlocked but when my phone turn on i needed to setup all the settings again as if it went into factory reset, so i did it
and then i got the white screen with phone and camera apps, and it says swipe to unlock when i do it i see the screen with background i had before but it flashes and there is nothing on it
i only can enter the apps i have in the white screen
i tryed factory reset didnt work
i download twrp recovery and tried install new rom couldnt install the rom
then i tryed to root it with the above guide via twrp recovery it says it succes but then my phone got stuck in tim logo screen and i cant do nothing with it
sorry for bad english i hope some one can help me figure what to do