[LG G5 back to Stock] [H850 Europe] [Full Wipe]

Search This thread

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
Just tried on my device H850 and other two EU Variant with success and no problem.

Prerequisites :

1. have just installed right G5 Drivers here
2. make a backup using LG Bridge (optional)
3. download and install right LGUP version here (if you have installed another one remove it before)
4. download and install H850 DLL file here
5. Download right KDZ for your variant. In this case we will use H85010c provided by @autoprime here

Here we go.

Installation guide:

1. Power Off device
2. By pressing Vol Up button connect device to your pc and wait Download Mode screen it appears on device
3. Start LGUP , check Bin file and select your KDZ
AvNyKmXl.png

4. Select REFURBISH in "Process" panel
5. Close LGUP and open it again
6. click to START to begin Stock Clean Reflash
7. wait that in "Step" panel you have "Complete" status and don't disconnect device from pc until % is = 100%

Finish ;)

Credit :

@autoprime for KDZ
@asialove2013 for LGUP and DLL right version installers

Last edited:

_ray_

May 7, 2009
oh wow, that is just amazing. I was holding off rooting my device till there is a way to get back to stock and now it seems we have a way.

Does the warning triangle/message disappears after stock flash ?

failax

Oct 2, 2010
I've installed LG Up version you linked in windows 10, but process tab doesn't appear, so I cannot check refurbish or upgrade.

QuantifyThis

Apr 6, 2013
Trying this on my H850, but LG UP shows it as model Unknown and won't let me Select it to continue. It says "You have to select a known model, please."

QuantifyThis

Apr 6, 2013
be sure tu have installed G5 Drivers and reinstall DLL. Reboot pc and retry

Ahh that was it, forgot the DLL.

In LG UP I chose the Upgrade option instead of Refurbish to see what would happen (hoping not to lose all my data and have to restore). Seems to have worked ok, went from 10a to 10c now. Everything working ok so far.

good news: this seems to have fixed the aux/headphone jack static problem in my car. Don't have to use a ground loop isolator any more.

Reactions: wolfgart

jackthedipper

May 31, 2016
I managed to flash the KDZ file. But now, I'm not able to root it again. :(

fastboot boot twrp does not work (unknown command)
fastboot flash recovery twrp claims to be run successfully, but still the stock recovery is installed. Whcih means: everytime I try to get into recovery mode a full wipe is done. this is really annoying.

According to "fastboot getvar unlocked", the device is still unlocked and, due to this, the unlock image cannot be flashed again.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong here?

Edit: Done. The fifth time it worked. Nevermind. :) Thank you!

Last edited:

Schrotty35

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
Download link from LGUP not work.

Edit: I geht this error see picture.

Attachments

• 2016-05-31_133046.png
    2016-05-31_133046.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 922
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just tried on my device H850 and other two EU Variant with success and no problem.

Prerequisites :

1. have just installed right G5 Drivers here
    2. make a backup using LG Bridge (optional)
    3. download and install right LGUP version here (if you have installed another one remove it before)
    4. download and install H850 DLL file here
    5. Download right KDZ for your variant. In this case we will use H85010c provided by @autoprime here

Here we go.

Installation guide:

1. Power Off device
    2. By pressing Vol Up button connect device to your pc and wait Download Mode screen it appears on device
    3. Start LGUP , check Bin file and select your KDZ
    AvNyKmXl.png

4. Select REFURBISH in "Process" panel
    5. Close LGUP and open it again
    6. click to START to begin Stock Clean Reflash
    7. wait that in "Step" panel you have "Complete" status and don't disconnect device from pc until % is = 100%

Finish ;)

Credit :

@autoprime for KDZ
    @asialove2013 for LGUP and DLL right version installers
    Hi all, when I try to connect my phone to LGUP I get this error message..... See pic.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Nathan
    This is what I was getting when trying to load LGUP 1.14.3, I had read some posts about copying in a new Common folder that seemed to work but when I tried to flash it aborted after 9%.
    Solution - remove everything relating to LGUP and reinstall Lab_Frame_ver_1_11.msi.

Following this guide - http://xdaforums.com/lg-g5/how-to/info-autos-g5-thread-t3350648
    Link is in the post but, the above version is located here. http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G5/LGUP/

Hope this helps.
    LGUP link is dead

//edit: If you can't load .kdz, choose upgrading then load your .kdz and come back to refurbish
    When trying to install the following on my Vodafone UK Sim locked G5
    H85010c_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0415.kdz ?
    I receive the following error in LGUP - any thoughts?

Error:Error Code = 0x81000304
    CBasicFlash::_fuc_LoadGptF - Errorcode:8224

Thanks
    Did you choose the refurbish option in lgup? Btw there is h85010d kdz which is the newest version. Try it.
    Bummer, i dont understand even after flashing stock why would it still show warning ?
    Because if you unlock bootloader, you can' t relock it