LG G5 Locked APN settings

Search This thread

Hockeywaves

Jun 16, 2016
Lahaina
Hey XDA!
First off sorry if this post is a train wreck, it's my first XDA post :p
Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was lucky enough to pick up a sprint LG G5, after countless sales pitches and lies from sprint employees I finally got hold of someone at sprint who was happy to unlock the phone for me so I can use it on my GSM network (walmart family mobile). Everything worked perfect until I tried to use data, simple enough I thought I'd just add the Family Mobile APN butttttt i.imgur. com/ z4GR3nU. png it appears the API is locked... I've never had this issue with a phone before so I'm guessing it has to do with it being a sprint phone?... I tried doing the ##3282# then went to APN settings from there and got i. mgur. com/ bKquCVB .png couldn't tap on any settings besides the OTA option and when I do it asks for a i . imgur .com / XmB93gl. png Any clue on how I can add a new APN? It's running android 6.0.1 and the model number is LGLS992 let me know if you need anymore info.

Any help would be amazing, so thanks in advance!
P.S. sorry about the image links... apparently I can't post any until I have 10 posts but the images seem pretty crucial :p