Lg G6 H873 vs H870, is it really a difference?

Search This thread

AstoryFromAndroid

Oct 30, 2019
The GSM bands are the same, 2G and 3G networks are almost the same. The LTE band for Canada is more limited but my questions is: can it work normally in Europe? I am asking this since I saw the phone is very cheap for the Canadian version and is double the price for the Europe version.

The Canadian version also doesn't have FM radio and DLNA.

razor001_

Dec 15, 2015
Managua
It really depends on your actual carrier, you can check it right here. I got an LS993 converted to H873 firmware and it has FM Radio (and it works fine); so I think that natively it must have it on an H873. DLNA is a software thing so you can use any DLNA server on playstore, also theres is a DLNA server on settings at least on Android Pie, can't remember if there is any on Oreo.

And a big plus that the LS993 has over the H870 (EU Version) is that it has Wireless Charging.

Reactions: AstoryFromAndroid

matthew33

Nov 24, 2010
WALES, UK
Google Pixel 8 Pro
The GSM bands are the same, 2G and 3G networks are almost the same. The LTE band for Canada is more limited but my questions is: can it work normally in Europe? I am asking this since I saw the phone is very cheap for the Canadian version and is double the price for the Europe version.

Hi mate...I'm In the UK and I bought the H873 Canadian version for my mother and it works perfect.

No problem at all.

Matt

Reactions: AstoryFromAndroid

Spidyy

Aug 10, 2022

The Canadian version also doesn't have FM radio
It really depends on your actual carrier, you can check it right here. I got an LS993 converted to H873 firmware and it has FM Radio (and it works fine); so I think that natively it must have it on an H873. DLNA is a software thing so you can use any DLNA server on playstore, also theres is a DLNA server on settings at least on Android Pie, can't remember if there is any on Oreo.

And a big plus that the LS993 has over the H870 (EU Version) is that it has Wireless Charging.

and DLNA.
So,Can I flash 870ds firmware in my h873 , cause I am not getting volte

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi mate...I'm In the UK and I bought the H873 Canadian version for my mother and it works perfect.

No problem at all.

Matt