• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Lg G6 vs htc 10

Search This thread

johnnyman25

May 28, 2008
Thessaloniki
Hi my friends. I want to sell my htc 10 and buy G6. Is it worth it? What u advice me to do?
Buy lg or stay with 10?
What about main camera? I can't decide what to do.
Thank you.

Sent from my Black Leather Htc 10

warren.walker

Dec 6, 2015
Hi my friends. I want to sell my htc 10 and buy G6. Is it worth it? What u advice me to do?
Buy lg or stay with 10?
Thank you.

I bought a G6 after my HTC M9 died.
It's a good phone and it's been the best phone I've ever had in terms of battery life.
If you make the decision to switch make sure you get one of the units that can be rooted tho.

Reactions: johnnyman25

herzzreh

Sep 26, 2006
Charleston
Generally I was very happy with my HTC 10, except battery just went to **** after a year. I went from roughly 3.5 hoirs of SOT to 6-6.5 hours when I got G6. Aside from this, phones are on par. The HTC definitely beats non-quad-DAC model in SQ.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Buy lg or stay with 10?
    Thank you.

I bought a G6 after my HTC M9 died.
    It's a good phone and it's been the best phone I've ever had in terms of battery life.
    If you make the decision to switch make sure you get one of the units that can be rooted tho.
    I would stay with the 10. It's still a very good phone with great audio quality and fast performance