LG G7 DOESN'T WANT TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER

Search This thread

JorgeTODOROKI

May 12, 2022
LG G7 ThinQ
estaba siguiendo un tutorial para desbloquear el botlooader en mi lg g7 , pero cuando llego a la parte de poner el dispositivo en modo botlooader y sigo los pasos de abril powershell en la carpeta de adb plalform-tools escribo cmd , fastboot flash frp y muevo el archivo frp , doy enter y todo bien pero cuando escribo rl comando fastboot oem unlock dice FAILED (remote: ' Device already : unlocked!')
fastboot: error: Command failed siempre que lo pongo. necesito ayuda

Mod translation via GT:
i was following a tutorial to unlock the botlooader on my lg g7 , but when i get to the part of putting the device in botlooader mode and i follow the steps of april powershell in the adb plalform-tools folder i type cmd , fastboot flash frp and move the frp file, I hit enter and all is well but when I type the command fastboot oem unlock it says FAILED (remote: ' Device already : unlocked!')
fastboot: error: Command failed whenever I put it. I need help

Last edited by a moderator:

JorgeTODOROKI

May 12, 2022
LG G7 ThinQ
si la detecta pongo en comando fastboot devices y me aparece mi dispositivo

Cada vez que pongo fastboot oem unlock me dice eso

Mod translation via GT: Every time I put fastboot oem unlock it tells me that

Captura de pantalla (6).png

bee gees

Feb 27, 2012
Mexico
in device manager of your pc check if your device is detected. not is the same android adb interface and android bootloader interface...

JorgeTODOROKI

May 12, 2022
LG G7 ThinQ
Cuando esta en modo EDL mi pc lo reconoce como esta en la imagen , pero cuando esta en modo botlooader mi pc lo reconoce como android device single adb

Mod translation via GT: When it is in EDL mode my pc recognizes it as it is in the image, but when it is in botloader mode my pc recognizes it as android device single adb

Captura de pantalla (9).png

JorgeTODOROKI

May 12, 2022
LG G7 ThinQ
asi me aparece en el modo botlooader , pero pongo el comando y no funciona fastboot oem unlock

Mod translation via GT: This is how it appears to me in bootloader mode, but I put the command and fastboot oem unlock does not work

Captura de pantalla (10).png

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@JorgeTODOROKI

Greetings, and welcome to XDA. As a one time courtesy, I have translated your thread title and first 5 posts! I will ask you politely to PLEASE be respectful and observant of XDA Rule #4
for all of your future posts:
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay on XDA.

-Regards: Badger50

Reactions: abg360

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @JorgeTODOROKI

Greetings, and welcome to XDA. As a one time courtesy, I have translated your thread title and first 5 posts! I will ask you politely to PLEASE be respectful and observant of XDA Rule #4
    for all of your future posts:
    4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
    Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay on XDA.

-Regards: Badger50