Lg G7 Think drop calls

Search This thread

webbiamo

Jul 22, 2017
hello everyone I have a problem with a new lg g7 that I have always kept as a backup device for my girlfriend. When her LG fell and broke, I replaced her phone with a new one. It has worked correctly for several weeks and now it does a very strange thing: the navigation works, but it does not receive calls and cannot send them. The strange thing is that the signal levels between the two phones are identical but one works and the other doesn't. I read about a similar problem on lg g7 solved by updating the google app but with mine it doesn't work. Strangely, if I put the sim in the other g7 it works but on the new one it doesn't. Just like when the problem was google's fault but I can't solve it. I also thought of trying to put a no brand firmware on the new g7 but I would not want to create problems on the phone since it is branded tim. In case of debrandization, if I put the phone back with the original firmware, does it return exactly as before or could I have some problems? Thanks and everyone and sorry if I wrote a lot.

Apri in Google Traduttore

Feedback

Google Traduttore

https://translate.google.it › ...

Il servizio gratuito di Google traduce all'istante parole, frasi e pagine web tra l'italiano e pi