• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG G7 thinq no operating system

Search This thread

Mkswmp

Jul 6, 2021
LG G7 ThinQ
Newbie here, I've got the G7 thinq that was rooted with majisk and had evolution X ROM. I'm not sure what edition or whst android version was on it but my girlfriends son got ahold of it and not sure what he did but it has no operating system on it now. IT cycles from the LG start up screen to the bootloader is unlocked screen constantly. I can not even turn it off. I have to push power and down then release power and push again to get into the factory reset screen. From there it goes into TWRP and when I try to restore and then reboot it says NO OS INSTALLED. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO REBOOT. What do I need to do to get the phone back up and going. I've had several rooted phones but I bought them that way and this is the first one I've had to dive into and before. From my understanding I can download a custom ROM from another phone into a SD card and then install it in the LG phone. Another problem I have is that my laptop is out of commission due to a fire ( long story) so I'm don't have thst option to use. Any info will be greatly appreciated as I loved thst phone and I absolutely hate this Moto G power I'm using now. Thanks

Mkswmp

Jul 6, 2021
LG G7 ThinQ
Did that guy ever get his problem fixed? Still trying to figure out how someone can not know what Telegram is in this day (Or even a simple google search).
Well whenever you figure that out you can consider yourself a little more educated on the ways of the average working man who doesnt have the time to spend glued to a phone 24/7. And yes we got it figured out and amazingly enough we did it without your smart ass pompous arrogant attitude!!!

Reactions: Crasshbat

Xryphon

Dec 1, 2020
Well whenever you figure that out you can consider yourself a little more educated on the ways of the average working man who doesnt have the time to spend glued to a phone 24/7. And yes we got it figured out and amazingly enough we did it without your smart ass pompous arrogant attitude!!!
What ROM did you get on your G7, or did you keep your original custom ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The person wants you to DM them on the app Telegram. Go get it.
    Did that guy ever get his problem fixed? Still trying to figure out how someone can not know what Telegram is in this day (Or even a simple google search).