• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG G8s Demo retail how to get more storage space

Search This thread

ENbuscaDEAprender

Jun 20, 2021
i recently purchased a lg g8 demo of supposedly 128gb, but i can only use 4gb.
I don't want to switch to another room, as I have read that the wifi doesn't work. So I'm just looking for more storage.
With a file explorer I noticed that some repeated folders occupy much of the memory and I would like to know if they can be removed with some adb command.
1.png
2.png

• Love
Reactions: MarioPlay0000001

AsItLies

Nov 4, 2009
tucson
Google Pixel 3
Don't think there's an adb command to remove them. But why not just delete the folders from the highest level with a file manager? Just click the beginning directory and select delete?

They look strange to me, odd name, all created with the same date, and taking up tremendous amounts of space. If u didn't create them, delete them. My opinion anyway.

cheers

0x0null

Mar 31, 2018
Lagos, NG
Theres actually just not a 128gb storage chip on those demos...safe to say its a 32
Screenshot_20210908-095244.png
gb chip

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i recently purchased a lg g8 demo of supposedly 128gb, but i can only use 4gb.
    I don't want to switch to another room, as I have read that the wifi doesn't work. So I'm just looking for more storage.
    With a file explorer I noticed that some repeated folders occupy much of the memory and I would like to know if they can be removed with some adb command.
    1.png
    2.png