LG G8s ThinQ Android 10

Search This thread

src_gt

Jul 16, 2020
Hello,
My update to android 10 have some problems. (V20a-EEA-XX Poland)
Dualsim have problem with second pin (sim 2 PIN). The screen freezing when i want to turn on second sim card.
Second problem is google, if i click on the widget, google show up, but after 1sec its reloading, so everything i wrote there is clear...
Someone have the same problems?
When did u receive the update, and try factory reset, it may solve the issues

visheshsahlot

Jun 6, 2012
LMG810EAWAT-V10h-IND-XX-MAR-09-2020 to LMG810EAWAT-V20a-IND-XX-SEP-05-2020 https://drive.google.com/file/d/108muNpkAM0E_DL_Pdy2uuvSbvz3q-1g-/view?usp=drivesdk
thanks to a telegram user

Has the India update already been released?

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Thanks a lot man, I finally updated via activity launcher, and the os looks so stable and good to use, plus the UI seems way more fluid.

Can you help me out as well buddy? what do i do with this file? and is it official India update?

src_gt

Jul 16, 2020

klk4

Aug 21, 2020
So has any other region, besides europe, received an official OTA? Still nothing here in South America (Chile). Talked to an LG Customer Service but they didn't know jack s***.

kufus

Jul 10, 2013
Hi..
I'm using the V19d which has been supplied here and besides the obvious Google Pay not working problem I found 2 more!

1. Bluetooth sometimes crashes/ doesn't respond, you'll be asked if you want to wait for application or if you want to close it.

2. On the AOD, normally you see just the clock etc. and nothing more, but ever since updating to this beta the black background is slightly lighting up too...!?

Somebody has noticed those "problems" too?

Everybody have a nice day! Steve

Sent from my LM-G810 using Tapatalk

I have AOD problem too. Did you solve it somehow? (Most probably its FW issue so LG needs to fix it, but i had to ask)

SKolberg

Jun 27, 2009
Santa Monica, CA
I have AOD problem too. Did you solve it somehow? (Most probably its FW issue so LG needs to fix it, but i had to ask)
Even after the update to the final Android Q Version the AOD problem still persists, I hope that it'll be fixed soon as I think it won't be good for the AMOLED screen. I already thought about disabling it, but I quite like it if I wake up at night to immediately see what time it is...

Sent from my LM-G810 using Tapatalk

src_gt

Jul 16, 2020
Even after the update to the final Android Q Version the AOD problem still persists, I hope that it'll be fixed soon as I think it won't be good for the AMOLED screen. I already thought about disabling it, but I quite like it if I wake up at night to immediately see what time it is...
It's quite stable in my case, no issues till now

mromer

Dec 26, 2014
Hi!

If I update my device with a beta version will I be able to update OTA when the final version comes out? Or will I have to flash it myself again?

Thanks a lot!

Top Liked Posts