LG G8X Software Update v10C 22nd November

Search This thread

inzimam

Mar 29, 2008
I don't know what's changed it just says 'Phone usability and functionality has been further improved'

I'm in UK, I got the phone from Spain

Last edited:

lanyao1920

Jun 29, 2010
Got the update yesterday, security patch update to Nov 1 2019, no noticeable change during normal usage

Negan

Recognized Themer/ Retired Forum Moderator
Also got it. I have noticed my signal being absolutely terrible now. Idk if it's related or if there's issues with Bell near me but I am not overly happy about what's going on. I hope it's not related to the update. No way if really knowing right now. Trouble sending text messages and data issues even though it shows i have a good signal. It's driving me nuts right now

Last edited:

surreyviper

Nov 22, 2012
And Bell won't help

Also got it. I have noticed my signal being absolutely terrible now. Idk if it's related or if there's issues with Bell near me but I am not overly happy about what's going on. I hope it's not related to the update. No way if really knowing right now. Trouble sending text messages and data issues even though it shows i have a good signal. It's driving me nuts right now
Bell will not help with this issue they say I have to send the phone into LG to have them fix this issue.

Negan

Bell will not help with this issue they say I have to send the phone into LG to have them fix this issue.
Send lg an email via the quick help app and tell them the update has a broken radio that kills LTE. We need more people to report it directly to them so they hopefully fix this sooner than later

halfawake

Jan 8, 2014
I've had big issues with my LTE with Koodo, I sent my phone to LG a couple days ago. Hope they can fix it.

Estevezz

Jan 3, 2020
I have noticed that when I am at work my LTE connection works with no problem. When I get home (2km further) it stops working. Before the update it was working OK in both places.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

halfawake

Jan 8, 2014
I have noticed that when I am at work my LTE connection works with no problem. When I get home (2km further) it stops working. Before the update it was working OK in both places.

I'm super not impressed with LG, I'm scared they're gonna keep my phone for months trying to fix it. This is my 3rd LG phone so I hope they don't disappoint with the repairs.

Negan

I'm guessing you haven't seen my thread yet. I fixed this issue. Check out my thread here and you'll have LTE on your phone again working just fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I believe I found a fix to the broken lte issue! I did some messing around with things and have had perfect lte for several hours now. I'm gonna run with it tomorrow at work and see how well it holds up. If it does I'll make a mew thread for a fix