LG G8X Themes Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Maniloveo

Apr 27, 2013
LG G8X ThinQ
Where is the link ? For collections of themes for lg g8x.

Quote.
Im sorry im able to see the apk's after commenting on the post which lead me to this page ..
Previously on the app nothing was showing except "collection of themes"

Reactions: Hiediax

Fearsomecrow

Nov 3, 2020
Im sorry im able to see the apk's after commenting on the post which lead me to this page ..

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Jan 8, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus 9 Pro
MOD ACTION:

Thread closed and attachments removed.

@amitsoni143

These were paid apps. You are not allowed to share them for free on XDA. Please see Rule 6:
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Reactions: Hiediax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Collection of themes for Lg G8X (Android 10+)
    Where is the link ? For collections of themes for lg g8x.

Quote.
    MOD ACTION:

Thread closed and attachments removed.

@amitsoni143

These were paid apps. You are not allowed to share them for free on XDA. Please see Rule 6:
    6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.