• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

LG GT540 Template for Screenshots

Search This thread

LeoPosas

Dec 12, 2011
San Pedro Sula
about.me
Hello GT540 users, I just want to share my humble template of our device, so with this you can paste a screenshot of your ROM or whatever you want to show inside the device. :victory:

How to use?

Simple, just have your screenshot in your PC, then use some image manipulator like PhotoScape or GIMP2, then drag you screenshot or paste it inside the template, and just make a little adjusts to fit perfect inside the template. YOU DON'T NEED TO RESIZE ANYTHING, the template it's ready to screenshots toked from your Swift of via ADB, both use the same resolution/pixel of the device (320x480p).

Here's an example:

2horz.png

Inside the attached zip are the template for GIMP (In case that you can use it) and .PNG image template to use with your favorite image program. :D

I hope you like this, use with whatever you want. ;)

:cool: Regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello GT540 users, I just want to share my humble template of our device, so with this you can paste a screenshot of your ROM or whatever you want to show inside the device. :victory:

How to use?

Simple, just have your screenshot in your PC, then use some image manipulator like PhotoScape or GIMP2, then drag you screenshot or paste it inside the template, and just make a little adjusts to fit perfect inside the template. YOU DON'T NEED TO RESIZE ANYTHING, the template it's ready to screenshots toked from your Swift of via ADB, both use the same resolution/pixel of the device (320x480p).

Here's an example:

2horz.png

Inside the attached zip are the template for GIMP (In case that you can use it) and .PNG image template to use with your favorite image program. :D

I hope you like this, use with whatever you want. ;)

:cool: Regards.