Lg h185 vodafone

Search This thread

Shotzz96

Jan 26, 2016
Guys need help desperately been fighting with the phone since Tuesday,
lg H815 G4 was on Marshmallow (MM) and I wanted to go back to a previous version to lollipop (LL) so I decided to download the LGUP application on my Computer I had then found a KDZ for my phone which was a 10B/C . I started it up and it hanged at 11%. So I thought oh well will be able to turn the phone back and continue using it on MM, however when I turned the phone on it will just hang on the LG logo and then force itself to go into download mode. I assume that the Previous OS has been deleted so it can only go into Download mode or Factory Reset. So now I am trying to get it back alive, however whenever I use LGUP I am getting the same error code at 11%. My DLL version for LGUP is 0.0.4.0. When it reaches 11% it hangs for about 10-15 seconds and shows a error code whilst being on the "modem" step. the error code it shows is: Error: Error Code = 0x2000, [ERROR] RX TIMEOUT : 5.0. I was also trying the Lg 2014 tool and that was not working neither is LG bridge update recovery and Lg flash tool is also not working. whilst reading this thread I realise I can only use LGUP as the phone is/was on MM. I have also used around 7 different KDZ all not working
Please I need help to fix the phone as someone is coming to buy it tomorrow (Friday)
I await for your response (s)
Lg is a UK H815 FROM VODAFONE WAS PREVIOUSLY ON V20i

Velkyrix

Jun 13, 2015
Huh. Did you think about trying another KDZ?
Also, try the following:
1. Try it on another PC
2. Reinstall every single LG software you have, and try again with a DIFFERENT kdz
3. Try a different cable
4. Try changing the COM port of your phone. IDK if it will help you, but when my old LG G2 had issues with download mode, I'd just change the COM port to 41 and it would work.

Good luck! :D

gentr

Apr 4, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Guys need help desperately been fighting with the phone since Tuesday,
lg H815 G4 was on Marshmallow (MM) and I wanted to go back to a previous version to lollipop (LL) so I decided to download the LGUP application on my Computer I had then found a KDZ for my phone which was a 10B/C . I started it up and it hanged at 11%. So I thought oh well will be able to turn the phone back and continue using it on MM, however when I turned the phone on it will just hang on the LG logo and then force itself to go into download mode. I assume that the Previous OS has been deleted so it can only go into Download mode or Factory Reset. So now I am trying to get it back alive, however whenever I use LGUP I am getting the same error code at 11%. My DLL version for LGUP is 0.0.4.0. When it reaches 11% it hangs for about 10-15 seconds and shows a error code whilst being on the "modem" step. the error code it shows is: Error: Error Code = 0x2000, [ERROR] RX TIMEOUT : 5.0. I was also trying the Lg 2014 tool and that was not working neither is LG bridge update recovery and Lg flash tool is also not working. whilst reading this thread I realise I can only use LGUP as the phone is/was on MM. I have also used around 7 different KDZ all not working
Please I need help to fix the phone as someone is coming to buy it tomorrow (Friday)
I await for your response (s)
Lg is a UK H815 FROM VODAFONE WAS PREVIOUSLY ON V20i
Replace this file on C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\8994 https://yadi.sk/d/KIG5F82jmXcUR/LGUP_0x2000_Error_Fix and prove again.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

gentr

Apr 4, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Prove one kdz LP from Vodafone for yor phone. But need to get exactly for your phone

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

same issue recognise device but fails at 9%
Prove one kdz LP from Vodafone for yor phone. But need to get exactly for your phone. If you have imei in box use them to get right kdz.

Shotzz96

Jan 26, 2016
Prove one kdz LP from Vodafone for yor phone. But need to get exactly for your phone

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Prove one kdz LP from Vodafone for yor phone. But need to get exactly for your phone. If you have imei in box use them to get right kdz.

I have IMEI but what website do I use?

Shotzz96

Jan 26, 2016

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    99 KB · Views: 144

gentr

Apr 4, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
ok any idea with the error code?
Error code on 9% in lgup?

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Error code on 9% in lgup?

You have prove this fix for lgup error Replace this file on C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\8994 https://yadi.sk/d/KIG5F82jmXcUR/LGUP_0x2000_Error_Fix

Shotzz96

Jan 26, 2016

Attachments

• 21.PNG
    21.PNG
    18.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 55

Shotzz96

Jan 26, 2016
Getting this error now using the dll from the tot folder for the Lgflashtool

Attachments

• rrrrr.PNG
    rrrrr.PNG
    90.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Shotzz96

Jan 26, 2016
sorry mate, locked bootloader and not rooted what do you reckon I can do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts