LG K7 Custom ROM?

Search This thread

jonthenome

Apr 18, 2016
what do you mean bootloader cannot be unlocked. Mine has been unlocked for months. I rooted at that point using lingo then replacing with SuperSU. I hAve linked apps to do and partitioned as so now I have 6 gigs of usable internal and 15 or so on external with large chunk for swapping. I have made recoveries. Broke Google apps. Fixed gapps. Restored to my recovery twice all while phone says bootloader status unlocked on bootloader. Is this just half added or something? I did most though AFB and it did fight me....

Reactions: Sawahxvictoria

goitalone

Jun 2, 2014
Port St. John
What version/carrier are you taking about?

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

what do you mean bootloader cannot be unlocked. Mine has been unlocked for months. I rooted at that point using lingo then replacing with SuperSU. I hAve linked apps to do and partitioned as so now I have 6 gigs of usable internal and 15 or so on external with large chunk for swapping. I have made recoveries. Broke Google apps. Fixed gapps. Restored to my recovery twice all while phone says bootloader status unlocked on bootloader. Is this just half added or something? I did most though AFB and it did fight me....

What carrier version do you have?

twiler

Jun 5, 2016
Where is there cyanogenmod 13 for the LG K7?

http://xdaforums.com/general/general/qa-metro-pcs-lg-k7-lgms330-t3331678 this is for rooting process and i too searched for custom roms there is cm13.0 available plz google for tht i cant found its link might there be no dev avail for compiling rom for ur device

Sent from my YU5010 using XDA Free mobile app

Where can I find cyanogenmod 13 for the LG K7.. I have googled it, but I can' tfind it anywhere.. I have installed TWRP, tho.

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide!

Reactions: shandell31

Top Liked Posts