Have you tried Terminal Installer: xposed yet? https://goo.gl/9hn0cQ

• Total voters
Search This thread

WoodEe23

Oct 1, 2012
Nunya, CA
if your getting an error from the terminal installer X

Couldnt figure out how to send pic through dm but here >>
all you have to do is notice what version the app offers you,and just download the same version install the APK Flash using our special made TWRP and profit.I have LG K7 LG ms330 Xposed Framework installed with 8 different modules. I have also disabled the Linker in system/bin..no more PIE position independent executables only error.. if you're interested PM me and I'll tell you how I did it

Xstar410

Jul 25, 2014
Terminal installer X 2.0

all you have to do is notice what version the app offers you,and just download the same version install the APK Flash using our special made TWRP and profit.I have LG K7 LG ms330 Xposed Framework installed with 8 different modules. I have also disabled the Linker in system/bin..no more PIE position independent executables only error.. if you're interested PM me and I'll tell you how I did it

Thats great! if you dont mind replying the steps here that will help others more since my tool doesnt fully work with every device..however I forgot to edit the links here to showcase the new & hopefully improved Terminal Installer X with 2.0!
Terminal Installer X 2.0
(On certain devices only a specific CD methods will function correctly!)

saphta

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto
Hi Xstar410! It looks I'm a bit late to this party...I've rooted my K7, unlocked the bootloader, flashed twrp and then I found your thread.
The question is, will your tool work for this phone that already has a custom recovery? Thanks!

Xstar410

Jul 25, 2014
Yes

Hi Xstar410! It looks I'm a bit late to this party...I've rooted my K7, unlocked the bootloader, flashed twrp and then I found your thread.
The question is, will your tool work for this phone that already has a custom recovery? Thanks!

My tool was designed for phones that do NOT have custom recoveries...however you can still use it even if one is installed & also the 2.0 beta app works so much better than the legacy app that I made before....so heres the link the new tool if you want to check it out!
Terminal Installer X 2.0

It does everthing automatically from downloading the latest framework version & checking compatibility...so you dont have to do anything at all really.

WoodEe23

Oct 1, 2012
Nunya, CA
Flashfire dosent support LG

im on a freshly bought metropcs ms330 running the LMY47V build. i used kingroot 4.5 (had later versions not work on other phones, use this one for compatability) to obtain root. used w0lfdroid 2.4 method to swap kingroot with supersu.
im not sure if you guys have unlocked your bootloaders, but i have oem unlock enabled but wasnt able to do the fastboot oem unlock function because drivers werent successfully installed.
ive noticed i cant edit my build.prop or mixer_paths.xml files at all, i wasnt able to flashfire xposed sdk22 arm v85 manually.. device control [root] shows my bootloader as unknown. terminal emulator x v2 cannot successfully install xposed neither.
is this all because i havent unlocked my bootloader? i also havent experienced a single bootloop throughout all this
I can't help but comment on the obvious read the prompts when you run the app simple.

saphta

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto
My tool was designed for phones that do NOT have custom recoveries...however you can still use it even if one is installed & also the 2.0 beta app works so much better than the legacy app that I made before....so heres the link the new tool if you want to check it out!
Terminal Installer X 2.0

It does everthing automatically from downloading the latest framework version & checking compatibility...so you dont have to do anything at all really.

Cool! Thanks!

Lgonzo

Oct 15, 2016
Watching. Waiting. Wishing...

Read that some one made the KINGROOT TO CHAINFIRE SU conversation but then ended in a bootloop. I need to know if the switch was the cause or was it because of something else? I would love to switch and have a terminal script to do so but not chancing a brick or loop.

Yes ive done it. I used the disable service app to disable kingroot then flashed the superSU in recovery. And my phone works fine.

VanillaSkies

Dec 29, 2015
Yeah hes an asshole

I apologize for the fact that you feel the need to be a **** twice towards my one comment referring to the link in the google play store, I've long since gotten mine up and running and was looking to compare. I also Apologize if while I am at work I feel the need to post a quick comment (which I intended to go back to later and elaborate but had a serious ASA failure for a company who pays my monthly check in a few hours) I did not mean to offend you, in the future i will be sure to refrain from commenting at all on your post, as ive now been attacked twice over asking for the upload, 2 days after you said you were uploading to the play store, to see if there was a link as your original post had not been updated. I would appreciate at least a little respect, we are all people here, and i ignored your first reply because it seemed as if you were aggravated. no need to come back a week later to elaborate on the fact. Im sure if we were on a CLI networking forum the tables would be turned. I feel ive done well rooting, unlocking, sim unlocking, and customizing my 5 devices with only being in the scene for 3 weeks and having no previous phone experience, I actually have little interest in using your "install packs" and more in seeing what they do and how they do it. I do as much as I can in console as its where the familiarities are strongest with my skills. AGAIN- I APOLOGIZE IF I UPSET YOU IN ANY WAY, i will remove my request for a link.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

4 thanks for your trouble

Not to mention he spammed this app under the title k7 then gets butthurt when people have questions about the device. What a joke.

Xstar410

Jul 25, 2014
Not to mention he spammed this app under the title k7 then gets butthurt when people have questions about the device. What a joke.

Well originally I made this thread BECAUSE I owned the device, but also because of the app that I made...since you want feign your ignorance a bit...take a second to process this information...I was not butt hurt at all nor was I mad, I was simply joking & I did apologize to the user who actually thought I was serious about his one word comments...grant it you would not have a clue what he was referring to since he didn't reference anything at all...so I was simply joking around to be a **** & I accept that... however I can't accept trolls who do not post anything that's related to this thread or its subsidiaries.

Subsidiaries = me, my apps, this thread, etc.

(At the time I made this thread...the LG K7 was still one of other millions of other devices without custom recoveries...which my app "Terminal installer x/2.0" help break that void by allowing the user to install xposed WITHOUT a custom recovery, but directly through a shell(that's why "terminal" is in the name) & this thread was a testing ground for my app too FREE promotion!)
Understand now or learn something yet?

VanillaSkies

Dec 29, 2015
Yeah I've learned something

Well originally I made this thread BECAUSE I owned the device, but also because of the app that I made...since you want feign your ignorance a bit...take a second to process this information...I was not butt hurt at all nor was I mad, I was simply joking & I did apologize to the user who actually thought I was serious about his one word comments...grant it you would not have a clue what he was referring to since he didn't reference anything at all...so I was simply joking around to be a **** & I accept that... however I can't accept trolls who do not post anything that's related to this thread or its subsidiaries.

Subsidiaries = me, my apps, this thread, etc.

(At the time I made this thread...the LG K7 was still one of other millions of other devices without custom recoveries...which my app "Terminal installer x/2.0" help break that void by allowing the user to install xposed WITHOUT a custom recovery, but directly through a shell(that's why "terminal" is in the name) & this thread was a testing ground for my app too FREE promotion!)
Understand now or learn something yet?

I've learned your app in the broken links provided has been removed from Google Play and I've learned you're an asshole.

I wasn't talking to you to begin with.

Xstar410

Jul 25, 2014
My development came to an end...finally.

I've learned your app in the broken links provided has been removed from Google Play and I've learned you're an asshole.

I wasn't talking to you to begin with.

I learned something knew every day, I know I am asshole, but insulting me or just scratching the surface of a conversation that got out of hand that you took out of context.
I keep forgetting about my post/threads...so in the following days I am posting useful info...like my title suggests Terminal installer x/2.0 does not need to be developed anymore since xposed installer 3.1 released in October around the 16th or something. The new version 3.1 implemented the feature I cultivated in my tool, but the original developers made it much better & even more compatible than my own apps.

I removed the apps of my own volition & can easily make them go live again since my server still runs until the last of my users to make the switch from terminal installer x to xposed installer 3.1

VanillaSkies

Dec 29, 2015
I'm being sarcastic for the most part but yes you're an asshole

I learned something knew every day, I know I am asshole, but insulting me or just scratching the surface of a conversation that got out of hand that you took out of context.
I keep forgetting about my post/threads...so in the following days I am posting useful info...like my title suggests Terminal installer x/2.0 does not need to be developed anymore since xposed installer 3.1 released in October around the 16th or something. The new version 3.1 implemented the feature I cultivated in my tool, but the original developers made it much better & even more compatible than my own apps.

I removed the apps of my own volition & can easily make them go live again since my server still runs until the last of my users to make the switch from terminal installer x to xposed installer 3.1

Not that this is a bad thing. Good luck in your work.

SkarmorY

Dec 14, 2014
¿Any custom rom for lg k7 ms330 MetroPCS?

Hey i wanna know if there is any custom rom for ms330 please, thanks.

Tammi Scalplock

Jul 11, 2017
Okay first thing first...
This thread is now under new & better management as it is now only about the device itself, but also rooting, custom recoveries, & even xposed specifically for the LG K7!

if you have any questions about any of the fun topics here please feel free to PM/post your questions here.
My LG K7 is stuck on lock screen because I forgot the password. Is there a way to bypass this without doing a hard reset?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay first thing first...
    This thread is now under new & better management as it is now only about the device itself, but also rooting, custom recoveries, & even xposed specifically for the LG K7!

if you have any questions about any of the fun topics here please feel free to PM/post your questions here.
    LGMS330 source code

Somehow & IDK how, but I downloaded the source code for the lgms330 & it also comes with instruction to make a custom rom with it!!!!!
    I'm so excited!!! once I get my phone back from LG to fix my phone & send it back to me...(they won't let me fix it myself)
    Im going to build cyanogenmod & TWRP for LG K7 in the meantime

so here's the download link for the LGMS330 source code...it contains the kernel as well!
    lgms330 source code
    I used the latest kingroot from the official site to root - then used Supersu Me from the Playstore to replace kingroot with Chainfire's Supersu. Worked like a charm, not a single issue.
    I havent tried to install supersu in my terminal app (yet) I just finished on my app & just started testing it on my own....I will try to add a supersu option for anyone who has root, but not from supersu
    It seems most can't understand the situstion im in....

I actually rooted my device, but the complications came after when i made an app to install the xposed framework...it worked the first time, but when i tried to install it again to see what will happen...the app crashed & rebooted my phone...after the third attempt I was left with a brick....

So my issue here is that I DID NOT have trouble on gaining root....HOWEVER I figured out why my app broke my phone & I fixed my issue(s) & added many safety protocols to be initated if the the same case ever happen again
    Not as well as I liked.... K7 a little akward

I had as just a hard time if not equal to the ms770 stylo ... Im beginning to not like LG grrrr. It's almost like the bootloader is locking .... As this thread started it was all about the su binary not taking it then maybe rooted after restore. But in both devices I had to uninstall root. Just had root until reboot and a mess after that. Is there another issue with the bootloader on lg? I can say that I think there is a diference in su ap and installed binary so pay attention.
    I did not do well in my imaging ability... I should have reached to ask assistance but need to start and finish these two. I went ahead and customed them with out root apps ... The buyers didnt carecause they never seen root apps anyway. Im getting another this week ... More time hopefully