• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

LG O2x vs Sony Xperia P

Search This thread

Robin2

Jun 19, 2009
I don't care for Sony, their custom Android is terrible and ugly and I really dislike the design of their devices. The O2X runs so well with the latest Paranoid Android. Super smooth, stable and pretty much bug free. Battery life is very good aswell.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

rashn

Nov 19, 2012
I don't care for Sony, their custom Android is terrible and ugly and I really dislike the design of their devices. The O2X runs so well with the latest Paranoid Android. Super smooth, stable and pretty much bug free. Battery life is very good aswell.

I totally agree. Sincerely, I really wanna keep 2X as much as possible, because for me it's a perfect phone, I seriously don't need anything more, even if I love to make photos, to play games, listen to music and surf the internet, it's still incredible good. After one year, my poor 2X high-fived the floor thousand times, without a case, without nothing to protect it, and it's like new!

(I'm not a fan boy, I'm a really obiective person, I hate LG, but with xda this phone has another look. I compared my 2X with and iPhone 4, Samsung S2, Xperia Arc S, but I still like my phone more. For it's price, it's more than 100% perfect.)

kaspar737

Jul 24, 2011

Weird, for me the only OEM customised ROMs I like are from Sony. Samsung is ugly, LG is ugly, HTC is quite pretty but getting old.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

Robin2

Jun 19, 2009
Weird, for me the only OEM customised ROMs I like are from Sony. Samsung is ugly, LG is ugly, HTC is quite pretty but getting old.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app
Just a matter of taste. I like what Samsung does with their UI, LG's stock ICS looks nice as well and I really dislike HTC's twist. :p Vanilla Android still appeals most to me, though.

black_mamba99

Feb 12, 2012
Mumbai
O2X wins by a small margin here....highly due to developer support.
otherwise both phones are pretty similar
xperia P battery is a meager 1305 mAH with poor performance.....GSMarena endurance rating 28hr & on top of that,it is non-removable.

only advantage of xperia P:
more RAM(I wish O2X had 1gb ram)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well had both also... O2X performs better... More fun also... And display is miles miles better.

Sent from my HTC One SV using xda premium