.:|||LG Optimus 2X SENSE 3.0 ULTIMATE Theme|||:. by erestor6 & LeoMar75

Search This thread

erestor6

Mar 11, 2008
Hi guys…

Finally arrived!!!

After another week of "hard" work, I (erestor6) and LeoMar75 are extremely proud to present you, our:

LG OPTIMUS 2X
SENSE 3.0 ULTIMATE
THEME

SENSE 3.0 MODIFICATION LIST:
1. Changeed the general look to SENSE 3.0 style by referring to the brand new HTC DOUBLESHOOT
2. Added lockscreen SENSE 3.0 style with new look when the terminal is connected via USB
3. Added the HTC keyboard
4. Modified dialer and phone in sense style
5. Modified the LP IU SENSE 1.5.0.3 in SENSE 3.0 style with WALLPAPERS INCLUDED!!
6. Changed the look MESSAGING in SENSE style
7. Added SENSE analog clock
8. REMODELING of fancy free widget in SENSE style.
9. Added SENSE Smooth Calendar
10. Changed settings icons in SENSE style
11. Created a nice bootscreen LG in Sense Style
12. Added the following sounds in SENSE style:
----->ALARMS
----->NOTIFICATIONS
----->SOUND ON
----->RINGTONES
----->UI
13. Modified toggles and dropdown menu in SENSE 3.0 style
14. Adding the battery mod in SENSE style that shows the percentage increase ...
15. MUCH MORE..

VIDEO V1.2 BY WIZARD83

Video V1.1 (thanks to sonmav):
V1.1 LG Optimus 2X SENSE 3.0 ULTIMATE Theme|||:. by erestor6 & LeoMar75 VS Desire s 2.3.3

Screen:
20110522114142.png
20110524221321.png
20110524221300.png
20110522114213.png
20110522114255.png
20110522114305.png
20110522114311.png
20110522114324.png
20110522114337.png
20110522114530.png
20110522114637.png
20110522182549.png

Guys this is the second theme created in collaboration with LeoMar75. It's a unique work that try to reproduce the fantastic world of SENSE 3.0 on our LG OPTIMUS 2X.

As usual, the work is entirely FREE, but I and LeoMar75 are happy to receive any kind of donation to encourage us to continue to refine our work.

Download:

LG OPTIMUS DUAL SENSE 3.0 UTLIMATE THEME v1.2

ATTENTION!!!
HOW TO UPDATE FROM v1.0 or v1.1 to v1.2:

YOU HAVE TO DELETE THE FILE "LauncherSense-signed.apk" FROM "system\app" BEFORE INSTALL THE NEW VERSION IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE NEW SENSE LAUNCHER OF 1.2 VERSION
YOU CAN DELETE THIS FILE BY TITANIUM BACKUP, OR ROOTEXPLORER, OR ADB, OR WHAT YOU WANT.

MODS:

REQUISITES:
Attention: To install this theme it's necessary to root your phone and install ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM).
Attention: This theme is based on Modaco Rom (of Paul) beacuse of its optimizations but It should work in any roms. Anyway, it isn't recommended to use this theme on other roms.

Installation:

1. Copy the. zip file of the theme in the "external" SD-CARD of your phone.
2. Boot in ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM) turning on your phone pressing the "Power" and "Volume Down" buttons until you enter (in the CWM, you can move with the Vol+ and Vol- and select items of menu by pressing "Power").
3. It is advisable to do a "Wipe of Cache" to have a better use of the theme, following this istructions:
----> Select "Wipe Cache Partition", than "Yes"
----> Select "Advanced", "Dalvik Wipe Cache" and then "Yes"
----> Select button "******Go Back*******" to return to main menu
4. At this point, to install the theme you should select this:
---->" Install zip from sd-card "
---->"Choose from sd-card " and then choose the zip file of the theme (moving with the Vol + Vol- and Power)
----> Once you have chosen the theme, select "Yes" and start the installation.
5. At the end of installation select "****** Go Back*******" to return back to main menu and then "Reboot System"

Changelog:
v.1.2
-New LP Sense UI 3.0 by erestor6
-Fixed the colours of status bar
-Fixed keyboard iusse

v.1.1
-BUGFREE
-Fixed "Controlling Power Management" widget bugs
-Fixed the background of the alarm icon in-call
-Fixed the lockscreen battery icon when charging
-Other minor bug fixed..
-For Facebook widget bug see the BUG SECTION below.

v.1.0
-Initial Release
Bugs:
1. Solved:Problem of Facebook Widget.
Resolution: It's a problem that concerns the conflict between the Facebook widget and the apps Facebook and LauncherPro Plus. Look the foolowing resolutions:

IF YOU HAVE THE MARKET VERSION OF LAUNCHERPRO INSTALLED:
-Backup current LauncherPro settings in Preferences (This will also backup your Registration number)
-Uninstall LauncherPro through Market or Settings->Applications
-Re-install the theme

IF LAUNCHERPRO KEEPS ASKING YOU TO ENTER YOUR UNLOCK CODE:
Use ADB or root explorer to delete /dbdata/databases/com.fede.launcher (Thanks to epicfailguy2)

IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED FACEBOOK APP FROM THE MARKET:
just uninstall it, log on facebook widget, and than you can reinstall facebook app!(thanks to wizard83)​

PLEASE DO NOT POST ALL THE WORK OR A PART OF IT IN OTHER THREADS WITHOUT MY PERMITS OR THE ONES OF LEOMAR75. THANK YOU!

Many Thanks...

Last edited:

jimminez

Jan 26, 2009
Hvidovre
wen i install it and reboot then wen i unlock the phone it force closing all on the phone.. i mean all... cant do anythink exept pull battry out and recover to stock ram.. so cant use this theme -.-

any idea why ???:confused:

LeoMar75

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Apr 20, 2011
Pescara
wen i install it and reboot then wen i unlock the phone it force closing all on the phone.. i mean all... cant do anythink exept pull battry out and recover to stock ram.. so cant use this theme -.-

any idea why ???:confused:

Try to wipe cache and dalvik from CWM recovery. Anyway our theme doesn't work on stock LG Rom.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Wady el-Natrun

Nov 15, 2010
è possibile avere solo i widget in stile sense senza il resto delle modifiche? (notification bar, dialer, ecc)

Is it possible to get only widget sense without the rest of the changes?(notification bar, dialer, ecc)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys…

Finally arrived!!!

After another week of "hard" work, I (erestor6) and LeoMar75 are extremely proud to present you, our:

LG OPTIMUS 2X
    SENSE 3.0 ULTIMATE
    THEME

SENSE 3.0 MODIFICATION LIST:
    1. Changeed the general look to SENSE 3.0 style by referring to the brand new HTC DOUBLESHOOT
    2. Added lockscreen SENSE 3.0 style with new look when the terminal is connected via USB
    3. Added the HTC keyboard
    4. Modified dialer and phone in sense style
    5. Modified the LP IU SENSE 1.5.0.3 in SENSE 3.0 style with WALLPAPERS INCLUDED!!
    6. Changed the look MESSAGING in SENSE style
    7. Added SENSE analog clock
    8. REMODELING of fancy free widget in SENSE style.
    9. Added SENSE Smooth Calendar
    10. Changed settings icons in SENSE style
    11. Created a nice bootscreen LG in Sense Style
    12. Added the following sounds in SENSE style:
    ----->ALARMS
    ----->NOTIFICATIONS
    ----->SOUND ON
    ----->RINGTONES
    ----->UI
    13. Modified toggles and dropdown menu in SENSE 3.0 style
    14. Adding the battery mod in SENSE style that shows the percentage increase ...
    15. MUCH MORE..

VIDEO V1.2 BY WIZARD83

Video V1.1 (thanks to sonmav):
    V1.1 LG Optimus 2X SENSE 3.0 ULTIMATE Theme|||:. by erestor6 & LeoMar75 VS Desire s 2.3.3

Screen:
    20110522114142.png
    20110524221321.png
    20110524221300.png
    20110522114213.png
    20110522114255.png
    20110522114305.png
    20110522114311.png
    20110522114324.png
    20110522114337.png
    20110522114530.png
    20110522114637.png
    20110522182549.png

Guys this is the second theme created in collaboration with LeoMar75. It's a unique work that try to reproduce the fantastic world of SENSE 3.0 on our LG OPTIMUS 2X.

As usual, the work is entirely FREE, but I and LeoMar75 are happy to receive any kind of donation to encourage us to continue to refine our work.

Download:

LG OPTIMUS DUAL SENSE 3.0 UTLIMATE THEME v1.2

ATTENTION!!!
    HOW TO UPDATE FROM v1.0 or v1.1 to v1.2:

YOU HAVE TO DELETE THE FILE "LauncherSense-signed.apk" FROM "system\app" BEFORE INSTALL THE NEW VERSION IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE NEW SENSE LAUNCHER OF 1.2 VERSION
    YOU CAN DELETE THIS FILE BY TITANIUM BACKUP, OR ROOTEXPLORER, OR ADB, OR WHAT YOU WANT.

MODS:

REQUISITES:
    Attention: To install this theme it's necessary to root your phone and install ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM).
    Attention: This theme is based on Modaco Rom (of Paul) beacuse of its optimizations but It should work in any roms. Anyway, it isn't recommended to use this theme on other roms.

Installation:

1. Copy the. zip file of the theme in the "external" SD-CARD of your phone.
    2. Boot in ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM) turning on your phone pressing the "Power" and "Volume Down" buttons until you enter (in the CWM, you can move with the Vol+ and Vol- and select items of menu by pressing "Power").
    3. It is advisable to do a "Wipe of Cache" to have a better use of the theme, following this istructions:
    ----> Select "Wipe Cache Partition", than "Yes"
    ----> Select "Advanced", "Dalvik Wipe Cache" and then "Yes"
    ----> Select button "******Go Back*******" to return to main menu
    4. At this point, to install the theme you should select this:
    ---->" Install zip from sd-card "
    ---->"Choose from sd-card " and then choose the zip file of the theme (moving with the Vol + Vol- and Power)
    ----> Once you have chosen the theme, select "Yes" and start the installation.
    5. At the end of installation select "****** Go Back*******" to return back to main menu and then "Reboot System"

Changelog:
    v.1.2
    -New LP Sense UI 3.0 by erestor6
    -Fixed the colours of status bar
    -Fixed keyboard iusse

v.1.1
    -BUGFREE
    -Fixed "Controlling Power Management" widget bugs
    -Fixed the background of the alarm icon in-call
    -Fixed the lockscreen battery icon when charging
    -Other minor bug fixed..
    -For Facebook widget bug see the BUG SECTION below.

v.1.0
    -Initial Release
    Bugs:
    1. Solved:Problem of Facebook Widget.
    Resolution: It's a problem that concerns the conflict between the Facebook widget and the apps Facebook and LauncherPro Plus. Look the foolowing resolutions:

IF YOU HAVE THE MARKET VERSION OF LAUNCHERPRO INSTALLED:
    -Backup current LauncherPro settings in Preferences (This will also backup your Registration number)
    -Uninstall LauncherPro through Market or Settings->Applications
    -Re-install the theme

IF LAUNCHERPRO KEEPS ASKING YOU TO ENTER YOUR UNLOCK CODE:
    Use ADB or root explorer to delete /dbdata/databases/com.fede.launcher (Thanks to epicfailguy2)

IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED FACEBOOK APP FROM THE MARKET:
    just uninstall it, log on facebook widget, and than you can reinstall facebook app!(thanks to wizard83)​

PLEASE DO NOT POST ALL THE WORK OR A PART OF IT IN OTHER THREADS WITHOUT MY PERMITS OR THE ONES OF LEOMAR75. THANK YOU!

Many Thanks...
    i found it somewhere

here the Downloadlink

http://www.mediafire.com/?p54uxymy2w5cgd4
    Is there anyway to just get the lockscreen?

Thanks.

LOCKSCREEN SENSE 3.0 for LG Optimus 2x by erestor6

Remember:
    This is NOT the original SENSE 3.0 lockscreen!!!
    Great work Leomar75 and Erestor6,this theme rulez ;-)

Thank-you enjoy it

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
    mmm ho visto che hai usato il mio launcher sense quella moddato da me perche non me lo hai chiesto prima ? mah non acetto queste cose