lg optimus l9 p760 partition does not exist

Search This thread

seiferTD

Oct 5, 2017
hi. so my problem is that my phone does not turn on, i cant go to recovery or do hard reset. the phone react when i plug it in PC without battery, but its always connect and disconnect over and over again. i have downloaded the omap drivers and instaled it. now i have in the device manager a OMAP4430 FastBoot USB device. by the drivers was a fastboot emulator. but when i will flash rom, kernel or recovery a just get partition does not exist. can someone help me please? srry for english.

mohhaxs

Aug 21, 2017
Does your phone not turn on at all when holding down the power button? If it boots up, and gets stuck on a loop or has an error message, that is different. But if it doesn't turn on at all, then your battery is dead or something is wrong with your phone's hardware. If you connect your phone to the PC (with the battery on), does it at least show a light? Or does it boot up at all when you hold the power button? If it doesn't show a light or boot up, it is not your battery, but your phone's hardware. Your phone might have been dropped or water inside it or it was microwaved? I know it sounds silly, but something happened to the phone physically. Now if you connect it to the PC and you see a light but it never boots, your device is bricked. Not accusing you, but you might have tried rooting it or writing over a partition on your phone which caused to brick. Also, try typing in fastboot devices. If it shows up a device, that means it is connected. Cheers!

seiferTD

Oct 5, 2017
No the phone does not turn on and it shows nothing, even when i put it on charger. If i connect to pc with battery after i installed the omap driver it just connect and disconnect over and over again, windows make this sound when you connect and disconnect something. I have flashed a new rom. It has worked but after some time its stoped. So i have try flashed it again but i could not get in recovery. A files was missing and after i try flashing thhe recovery its just dead. I can connect it just with the fastboot emulator because it's don't connect when i just put it on pc. I must connect it without battery wait 4 sec and then put the battery back. Than i can see in the emu my phone but not able flash anything because of partition does not exist