• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Lg optimus p509 t

Search This thread

sk8erdude525

Apr 12, 2010
Tampa
I had bricked my LG OPTIMUS T P509 earlier and was stuck in a never ending loop of LG boot.
Eventually realized i had a bricked phone.
Decided to play around and found KDZ Updater.
After much research and googleing i found the kdz file for the LG OPTIMUS P509 and was able to flash the phone back to Stock again.
It will recovery in Android Recovery 3E and you just do a battery pull and it will boot again.
Will take awhile to boot up but after it does your phone is back with everything stock.
Strangely nothing was erased keeping all my apps intact.

Only downfall, root was lost.

tonyki

Dec 4, 2010
can you direct me to that kdz file or settings. have bricked p509. Now not responding at all'

quailallstar

Jan 22, 2007
I just bricked my LG Optimus P509 T as well :( Can someone please point me in the right direction to revert back to 100% stock?

quailallstar

Jan 22, 2007
Last edited:

quailallstar

Jan 22, 2007
Thanks! I had downloaded another version of the translated KDZ program, but I've been unable to have it recognize my bricked Optimus T in "Emergency Mode"

Also I downloaded a original stock ROM from Australia as there are no T-Mobile USA ones available for the LGP509; unless I've missed something?

Let me give this one a try... Thanks!

No luck. The KDZ program crashes the second I try and have it recognize the phone. Using Windows 7 here. Should I try XP?

drgxlx

Oct 13, 2010
Thanks! I had downloaded another version of the translated KDZ program, but I've been unable to have it recognize my bricked Optimus T in "Emergency Mode"

Also I downloaded a original stock ROM from Australia as there are no T-Mobile USA ones available for the LGP509; unless I've missed something?

Let me give this one a try... Thanks!

where u got the rom please i need a custom room for this phone :)

drgxlx

Oct 13, 2010
I had bricked my LG OPTIMUS T P509 earlier and was stuck in a never ending loop of LG boot.
Eventually realized i had a bricked phone.
Decided to play around and found KDZ Updater.
After much research and googleing i found the kdz file for the LG OPTIMUS P509 and was able to flash the phone back to Stock again.
It will recovery in Android Recovery 3E and you just do a battery pull and it will boot again.
Will take awhile to boot up but after it does your phone is back with everything stock.
Strangely nothing was erased keeping all my apps intact.

Only downfall, root was lost.
lol im recovering mine rigth now and in the other post theres a detail that i founded corny at the beginning but i just tried it out of desperation an its the only thing that worked ......U GOTTA SHAKE THE PHONE FOR KDZ TO RECOGNIZE THE PHONE

krazipo

Jan 23, 2011
I bricked my p509 while flashing n update .. n felt goofy as hell sitting there shaking my phone but kdz wouldn't recognize my phone so out of sheer hope I shook the crap out of my phone as per the tut.. n WOOT it worked LOL .. e end tho I thought it sounded goofy it worked so go ahead n shake away .. isn't like ya got anything to lose :p

Sent from my LG-P509 using XDA App

nme617

Feb 27, 2011
hi my phone wont get off lg and this program shuts off once i shake phone to get info iam running windows 7 please help

lildizzy4000

Feb 7, 2012
bricked my lg p 509

i bricked my lg optimus t p 509 and i need help incredibly bad i was trying to back up my cm 10 and it locked up after using clock work mod to back it up and now it cant load past lg splash i tried kdz and it won't see the device dose any one know of a way i can odin it back to stock i dont care how but i need the device

thanks

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011
i bricked my lg optimus t p 509 and i need help incredibly bad i was trying to back up my cm 10 and it locked up after using clock work mod to back it up and now it cant load past lg splash i tried kdz and it won't see the device dose any one know of a way i can odin it back to stock i dont care how but i need the device

thanks

Manually boot the device into emergency mode before you try to use KDZ. To enter emergency mode, turn off your phone and hold the following three buttons:

Back + Volume Up + Power

You should get a yellow screen that says "Emergency Mode"

Once you get there try to see if your phone is detected by your computer. Let me know how it goes :)

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011
You can try that if KDZ can't flash the file correctly. But I thought your phone couldn't be detected :confused:

Top Liked Posts