lg optimus wall charger please help

Search This thread

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
does lg optimus x2 compatible with ipod touch wall charger rated 5.1V 1A or samsung android charger series with 5.1v 750mah?
please share volt and ampere rate on original charger or share your experience using wall charger other than original

thx

crazy_dj

May 1, 2009
original charger: 4.8V/1A

with one charger that puts out 5.3V/1A the touchscreen starts to act weirdly

The charger (from a motorola RAZR II V8) I mainly use puts out 5V/850mA

mrgian

Mar 16, 2012
Davao City
does lg optimus x2 compatible with ipod touch wall charger rated 5.1V 1A or samsung android charger series with 5.1v 750mah?
please share volt and ampere rate on original charger or share your experience using wall charger other than original

thx

I have used "sometimes" the charger of my sis's Samsung GS. And no problem encountered.

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
I have used "sometimes" the charger of my sis's Samsung GS. And no problem encountered.

samsung Galaxy S? does it rated 5V and 850mah? okay so it seem wall charger from samsung galaxy series work fine,tommorow i will go to store to buy them, Original LG charger is expensive in here 14$ and there's chinese micro usb wall charger for 3$ that works fine dont know it's volt and mah rate

thx for answer:laugh:

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
got samsung traver charger adapter for 5$ rated 5v 1A it charge fine without problem.it say 5v 0.7A on the package maybe it's a fake or half fake/third party but still no problem

darkshot

Aug 13, 2009
Building on the topic, I would like to know if I use the original charger but with other cable USB (commom) I will have same efficiency in recharge? And I would like to know if I will Have problem if I make this?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone