• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG Phoenix 4 Bricked No Kdz need Help

Search This thread

Bma907

Jul 19, 2020
So i recently followed a root guide which indicated it worked for LG Phoenix 4 later on as i did the rooting process i got to twrp then i flashed the root file rebooted the phone to find out my touch screen does not work so since i still had TWRP i decided to restart boot into twrp i used adb sideload to flash a file that was suppose to fix it it didnt work and of course it factory reset my phone so i searched the internet found a file from GSMhosting which fixs the touch screen but i dont have adb debugging so im scratching my head asking myself did i f up i need help

sources i used

Reactions: neshwanalamery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So i recently followed a root guide which indicated it worked for LG Phoenix 4 later on as i did the rooting process i got to twrp then i flashed the root file rebooted the phone to find out my touch screen does not work so since i still had TWRP i decided to restart boot into twrp i used adb sideload to flash a file that was suppose to fix it it didnt work and of course it factory reset my phone so i searched the internet found a file from GSMhosting which fixs the touch screen but i dont have adb debugging so im scratching my head asking myself did i f up i need help

sources i used