• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG v10 F600s Conversion To International OR English Version

Search This thread

shadi47pk

Jun 10, 2015
Hi,
To make my story short,
1. Drivers were all ok.
2. Lg Bridge installed
3. Lgup Installed.
4. lg software update tool installed.

Now the story when i bought my phone it was h900 maybe and the firmware was lollipop 5.1.1 [email protected] Download mode looks korean when i manually make it to download mode. i tried to install marshmallow i downloaded the kdz firmware of h900 marshmallow but failed the lgup says unknown model tried many different techniques but failed.
lg bridge detects my phone as h900 it downloaded the firmware but when lg bridge reboot my phone to download mode it says please connect your handset (As if it is not detecting myphone). then i tried other techniques by editing build.prop but it failed it didn't detect my phone i was worried.
when i used adb and use the command adb devices it detect my phone as lgf600sxxxxxx.
i downloaded three kdz firmware (All Marshmallow) f600s marshmallow, h960 marshmallow and and h900 marshmallow.
i tried to install via lgup it says unknown model.....Failed
I just bring my phone to the local store he had Octoplus Box i gave the kdz he converted and flash first the h900. model firmware and yes the phone booted and now download mode becomes english every thing looks good and working fine except the signal when go to about option and network status it said "Radio off" bring back my phone home checked it tried different techniques failed.
i connected to lgup and now it detects my phone as lg h900 it tried to flash other kdz but "invalid kdz". Here
i download kdz tools convert kdz to dz all firmwares. tried to flash h960 and it worked phone booted but no signals at all "Radio off". Now phone detects as LG h960 in lgup and the at last i flash the f600 dz file via lgup and then phone booted everything changed to korean download mode becomes korean again and lgup detects my phone as lg f600 signals become ok also.

so i thing my first firmware was modified cooked firmware its system image was modified. Now i am using f600s firmware.

Reactions: dgonblue

dgonblue

Apr 10, 2017
Hi,
To make my story short,
1. Drivers were all ok.
2. Lg Bridge installed
3. Lgup Installed.

Now the story when i bought my phone it was h900 maybe and the firmware was lollipop 5.1.1 [email protected] Download mode looks korean when i manually make it to download mode. i tried to install marshmallow i downloaded the kdz firmware of h900 marshmallow but failed the lgup says unknown model tried many different techniques but failed.
lg bridge detects my phone as h900 it downloaded the firmware but when lg bridge reboot my phone to download mode it says please connect your handset (As if it is not detecting myphone). then i tried other techniques by editing build.prop but it failed it didn't detect my phone i was worried.
when i used adb and use the command adb devices it detect my phone as lgf600sxxxxxx.
i downloaded three kdz firmware (All Marshmallow) f600s marshmallow, h960 marshmallow and and h900 marshmallow.
I just bring my phone to the local store he had Octoplus Box i gave the kdz he converted and flash first the h900. model firmware and yes the phone booted and now download mode becomes english every thing looks good and working fine except the signal when go to about option and network status it said "Radio off" bring back my phone home checked it tried different techniques failed.
i connected to lgup and now it detects my phone as lg h900 it tried to flash other kdz but "invalid kdz". Here
i download kdz tools convert kdz to dz all firmwares. tried to flash h960 and it worked phone booted but no signals at all "Radio off". Now phone detects as LG h960 in lgup and the at last i flash the f600 dz file via lgup and then phone booted everything changed to korean download mode becomes korean again and lgup detects my phone as lg f600 signals become ok also.

so i thing my first firmware was modified cooked firmware its system image was modified. Now i am using f600s firmware.

I have the same cell lg v10 AT&T I want to update by LG Bridge and I get the update available that is h90120L but according to my cell phone is the h900 model look for another way to update the correct rom and look for update by IME and it turns out that it belongs to model LGH901BK Of T-Mobile.
With what program did you update your cell phone and how did you do it?

shadi47pk

Jun 10, 2015
I have the same cell lg v10 AT&T I want to update by LG Bridge and I get the update available that is h90120L but according to my cell phone is the h900 model look for another way to update the correct rom and look for update by IME and it turns out that it belongs to model LGH901BK Of T-Mobile.

didnt understand what are u saying ???
1. detect correct model by using adb [adb devices].
2. download rom according to model kdz file.
3. extract it using kdz tools and get dz file.
4. flash it with lgup.

Reactions: dgonblue

dgonblue

Apr 10, 2017
4. flash it with lgup.

Thanks for replying try all the methods that indicate with LGUP, unknown model I followed all the steps as it indicates here in the forum, with the LG Bridge Failed update, LG Flash Tool 2014 Failed update.
I seem to have the same problem as your cell phone, the serial of my device is LGF600Saxxxxxxx. When entering the download mode, everything is displayed in Korean.
My question is what program to flash your device when you took it (Local store Octoplus Box)

My cell phone is Lg V10 h900 At&t lollipop 5.1.1 and I just bought my device and I want to update it, apologies for my English.

ebay2006

Jun 29, 2006
Hi,
To make my story short,
1. Drivers were all ok.
2. Lg Bridge installed
3. Lgup Installed.

could you tell me how to make unknown device in LGUP to be recognized ? i have same devices like u, refurbished V10 tmobile H901, but detected in ADB F600S, please help me, thanks

samy2015

Jan 14, 2015
Baghdad
Mine was h901 when i update it to new version of h901 it bricked in qualcomm 9008 then i fix it & appears that it's an f600l not h901 then i flashed aldz of f600l and now it's working with nougat but no root

dgonblue

Apr 10, 2017
Mine was h901 when i update it to new version of h901 it bricked in qualcomm 9008 then i fix it & appears that it's an f600l not h901 then i flashed aldz of f600l and now it's working with nougat but no root

Hello my lg v10 is a H900 but turned out to be a F600l on the motherboard, update it and be bricked in qualcomm 9008, and flashed QFIL and I get the following error:
_____
| ___|
| |__ _ __ _ __ ___ _ __
| __| '__| '__/ _ \| '__|
| |__| | | | | (_) | |
\____/_| |_| \___/|_|
14:00:10: {ERROR: It took 178.95300000 seconds to open port. Which is longer than 3.000. This indicates your target is not stable}
Writing log to 'C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\QFIL\COMPORT_20\port_trace.txt', might take a minute
Log is 'C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\QFIL\COMPORT_20\port_trace.txt'
Download Fail:FireHose Fail:FHLoader Fail:process fail
Finish Download

Please some solution thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

@dgonblue @ebay2006 hi folks have you guys found any solution for this problem ???? it's been really irritating with LGUP and lost all my energy connecting my device to it :(
@shadi47pk i want to flash F600S30D nougat kdz. is there any other way bypassing the octoplus box method ???

Hello, if everything works well with android 5.1.1 better not upgrade and update and bricked in qualcomm 9008, and now I'm looking to fix this in my lg v10

samy2015

Jan 14, 2015
Baghdad
Hello my lg v10 is a H900 but turned out to be a F600l on the motherboard, update it and be bricked in qualcomm 9008, and flashed QFIL and I get the following error:
_____
| ___|
| |__ _ __ _ __ ___ _ __
| __| '__| '__/ _ \| '__|
| |__| | | | | (_) | |
\____/_| |_| \___/|_|
14:00:10: {ERROR: It took 178.95300000 seconds to open port. Which is longer than 3.000. This indicates your target is not stable}
Writing log to 'C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\QFIL\COMPORT_20\port_trace.txt', might take a minute
Log is 'C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\QFIL\COMPORT_20\port_trace.txt'
Download Fail:FireHose Fail:FHLoader Fail:process fail
Finish Download

Please some solution thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Hello, if everything works well with android 5.1.1 better not upgrade and update and bricked in qualcomm 9008, and now I'm looking to fix this in my lg v10

See here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/tmobile-lg-v10/general/unbrick-h901-f600l-board-2017-t3635697

shadi47pk

Jun 10, 2015
Thanks for replying try all the methods that indicate with LGUP, unknown model I followed all the steps as it indicates here in the forum, with the LG Bridge Failed update, LG Flash Tool 2014 Failed update.
I seem to have the same problem as your cell phone, the serial of my device is LGF600Saxxxxxxx. When entering the download mode, everything is displayed in Korean.
My question is what program to flash your device when you took it (Local store Octoplus Box)

My cell phone is Lg V10 h900 At&t lollipop 5.1.1 and I just bought my device and I want to update it, apologies for my English.
all the softwares will fail to update. you do it exactly i say.
1. adb devices
(it will show your device name and etc just send its picture to me) i will tell you the correct firmware.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    To make my story short,
    1. Drivers were all ok.
    2. Lg Bridge installed
    3. Lgup Installed.

4. flash it with lgup.