• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG V20 F800L Android Pie Beta

Search This thread

Truongthevinh.

Jan 29, 2016
Do you can DUMP SYSTEM of LG V20 F800L Android 9 PIE, including: system.bin, modem.bin, boot.bin,...?
DUMP by LGUP

Last edited:

bernavaldiesel1

May 1, 2015
valencia
Hi, I have 30c version for f800l in mega cloud.
It seems to me that links cannot be pasted here.
In any case, I don't think it will take a long time to share the official version. if you are in oreo (v20k) you can upgrade to version 30c, but then it will touch you when they release the firmware back to version 20k again. You already know that it is a beta and if you are in beta it will not be updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: den200477

bernavaldiesel1

May 1, 2015
valencia
It said "DLL for F800L is invalid. Please install valid DLL package(*.msi) for the model."
I need help please.

Search this .dll in web, 1.0.36.0

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

No. I am on stock oreo then i update to pie beta now i can not go back to oreo or update to pie v.30a.Pleade help. I can not up nor dwngrade. Thanks
Try this, lgup version 1.14.3 and this .dll; v1.0.36.0.
Copy in C/ program files (x86)/lg electronics/lgup/model/common. Paste in common. Open lgup and choose refurbish option. Connect the mobile on.
You also have to have this installed; Whql 4.4.2 drivers. I forgot, install also if you do not already have it, lg bridge.

Last edited:
Reactions: ezzony

Arnold Nguyen

Aug 24, 2019
Search this .dll in web, 1.0.36.0

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Try this, lgup version 1.14.3 and this .dll; v1.0.36.0.
Copy in C/ program files (x86)/lg electronics/lgup/model/common. Paste in common. Open lgup and choose refurbish option. Connect the mobile on.
You also have to have this installed; Whql 4.4.2 drivers. I forgot, install also if you do not already have it, lg bridge.
Thanks,got it refurbished back to oreo. Thank you very much.

Reactions: bernavaldiesel1

den200477

Oct 10, 2016
Hi, I have 30c version for f800l in mega cloud.
It seems to me that links cannot be pasted here.
In any case, I don't think it will take a long time to share the official version. if you are in oreo (v20k) you can upgrade to version 30c, but then it will touch you when they release the firmware back to version 20k again. You already know that it is a beta and if you are in beta it will not be updated.
Hello, I already have v28g installed, you can’t give me a link to the v30c version, thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts