• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Lg v30 oreo update

Search This thread

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Last edited:
Reactions: abbahammou73

ccmp76b8

Oct 7, 2013
italy - leghorn
I've just got an update to Oreo now via LG Bridge LG V30 H930

wow !!! from which state do you write?

Hello do you know why LG bridge can not verify the software version of my LG V30 H930? the drivers are correctly installed, my PC even if old has the version of Windows 7 and Media player is properly updated. thank you all

suunnittelija

Mar 13, 2011
Oulu
www.rasteri.net
There is H93020D update available. It's 2.94GB and the download speed its really slow... Approx. 49 minutes left :/

Attachments

• lg_v30_update.JPG
    lg_v30_update.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:

mprovi_15

Dec 7, 2015
thanks, check the version and let me know. however, lg bridge does not report updates to me.
Updates can vary from country to country or they could only appear to specific users at first to not colapse the servers.
If there is a problem referred to phone verification could be due to the servers or could be some problem with your computer. You can try to unistall LG Bridge, drivers and temporal files to make sure of that.

Reactions: ccmp76b8

ccmp76b8

Oct 7, 2013
italy - leghorn
Updates can vary from country to country or they could only appear to specific users at first to not colapse the servers.
If there is a problem referred to phone verification could be due to the servers or could be some problem with your computer. You can try to unistall LG Bridge, drivers and temporal files to make sure of that.

thanks, I have uninstalled LG bridge, drivers and deleted temporary files, unfortunately it does not work

ccmp76b8

Oct 7, 2013
italy - leghorn

francois amon

Jul 28, 2016
Cologne
So guys, i am on oreo now. i tryied to root the rom and manually reboot to recovery but everytime it erase my whole phone, now all of my data are gone. did some successfully root oreo?

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
So guys, i am on oreo now. i tryied to root the rom and manually reboot to recovery but everytime it erase my whole phone, now all of my data are gone. did some successfully root oreo?
You have to wait for new recovery. TWRP needs Oreo kernel:

You both need a new Recovery image, had the same problem.
Will post mine tomorrow (after i made it smaller, as it contains the stock kernel + exfat driver atm, lot of useless stuff for twrp lol)
The oreo firmware seems to be rather picky, and doesnt wanna bit a nougat kernel (which our twrp is based on) [emoji848]

Sent via open market LG US998 V30/V30+

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts