Lg v30 oreo update

Search This thread

toiret

Apr 21, 2018
The imageView attachment 4479816

Enviado desde mi LG-H930 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, I have H930DS and flashed this and now my dual sim is only working one sim at a time the one with data turned on, I was wondering if one or both of your carriers support 2G network as that seems to be what my phone is trying to connect to and it can't because they don't exist anymore

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Hi, I have H930DS and flashed this and now my dual sim is only working one sim at a time the one with data turned on, I was wondering if one or both of your carriers support 2G network as that seems to be what my phone is trying to connect to and it can't because they don't exist anymore

Never mind right as I posted I was able to go into a menu and set my network there

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Last edited:
Reactions: suunnittelija

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What? Seriously? Which model exactly, and which firmware version were you on bedore the update?
    H930DS
    The previous version was v11m-hkg-xx

Screenshot_2018-04-18-09-31-16-01.jpeg

Since no-one has said it yet, this version does support neither Project Treble nor seamless system updates.

Where did you get the information that it Support Project Treble ?
    I checked it
    And guess What? No Treble Support.

That's what he said, no Treble support. I possibly would have put the word "neither" before the word "support", but it's still grammatically correct.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

FLASHING EUROPEAN H930 ON HONG KONG H930DS
    Is this firmware valid for H930DS of HongKong?

Thanks!

No.

Sent via open market LG US998 V30/V30+

Before you reply, i upgrade the V30+ with this rom......and.....all is OK!!!

Dual Sim, 128GB, AICam, Qlens,....All is OK

What? Seriously? Which model exactly, and which firmware version were you on bedore the update?

H930DS
    The previous version was v11m-hkg-xx

View attachment 4479543

That is some wild news, but confirmed by others:

[H930][STOCK][OREO]LG V30 European open market H930 H93020d_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0326.kdz

Can I re-flash this variant over V11m-HKG-XX /V30+DS/

Thank you
    Answer by myself is - YES !!!!!! its awesome

Hong Kong H930DS can be flashed with H930 Oreo. I know in the past Hong Hong H930DS could be flashed with India H930DS firmware -- but that was because they were the same model number. Now we are getting into wild territory.

Just last week someone with US998 flashed Verizon Oreo KDZ and it worked. We now have several people with "Verizon" US998. It identifies in About Phone as VS996 (Verizon V30 model number).

What does YOUR phone now say in About Phone? Does it say H930 now or still H930DS? Tapatalk now says you have H30:
    "Enviado desde mi LG-H930 mediante Tapatalk"
    There is H93020D update available. It's 2.94GB and the download speed its really slow... Approx. 49 minutes left :/
    Yes, he did:

Verizon Oreo KDZ flashed to US998 worked fine. But Sprint KDZ (Nougat, Oreo?) flashed did not work fine. But it's not bricked anymore.

Sent via open market LG US998 V30/V30+

I actually was not able to bring my V30 back to life. It's currently with LG for repair. They just accepted it today so not sure what there diagnosis or resolution is. I would definitely be very careful what kdz you're flashing because the dev LG up will flash any kdz to your phone. If you do try to flash something from a different variant and it asks if you want to format partitions abort mission. That's where I messed up.