LG V30 Unlocked Bootloader Warning Disabler

Search This thread

Joe Baliu

Feb 23, 2010
From A.I.X. stock-based ROM Dev Aeronliru, a.k.a. AeronLee. He is no longer active on XDA, but he asked me to post this mod to help V30 owners here.

EDIT (May 12, 2021): Sorry, the dev has asked me to remove this. He no longer wishes to share it. I am respecting his wishes.

Sad that it was removed.

Last edited:

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
You can go here to the archived original post and the download link works as well (not the mirror).

There you go. I honored the dev's wishes, but it seems you can go back in time to retrieve the file if you wish.

The mirror link in the archive post won't work because I removed the file from the server. It points to a location that no longer exists.

But since I also attached the file to the original post, the archived version of the forum post STILL has that attachment. Interesting.

===

You are lucky this archive point exists. I tried to find the same for the AT&T H931 stock-based ROM -- for those people who keep asking for it -- but the dev removed his ROM between archive points. That dev would remove "current" ROM download while he was still working on "update", which he would eventually post. However, he gave up and never posted the Pie update for AT&T H931 stock-based ROM. He couldn't get it to work and never re-posted the last very good Oreo ROM.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It works on my US998 with HavocOS 3.11, which is an LOS 17.1-based Android 10 ROM. I just wanted to confirm that since this thread hasn't mentioned LOS yet. Thanks, ChazzMatt.
    It works on my US998 with HavocOS 3.11, which is an LOS 17.1-based Android 10 ROM. I just wanted to confirm that since this thread hasn't mentioned LOS yet. Thanks, ChazzMatt.

Yes, A.I.X. Dev AeronLee did an excellent job with this. I'm glad he let me share it with XDA members.
    pathetic really
    You can go here to the archived original post and the download link works as well (not the mirror).

There you go. I honored the dev's wishes, but it seems you can go back in time to retrieve the file if you wish.

The mirror link in the archive post won't work because I removed the file from the server. It points to a location that no longer exists.

But since I also attached the file to the original post, the archived version of the forum post STILL has that attachment. Interesting.

===

You are lucky this archive point exists. I tried to find the same for the AT&T H931 stock-based ROM -- for those people who keep asking for it -- but the dev removed his ROM between archive points. That dev would remove "current" ROM download while he was still working on "update", which he would eventually post. However, he gave up and never posted the Pie update for AT&T H931 stock-based ROM. He couldn't get it to work and never re-posted the last very good Oreo ROM.
    From A.I.X. stock-based ROM Dev Aeronliru, a.k.a. AeronLee. He is no longer active on XDA, but he asked me to post this mod to help V30 owners here.

EDIT (May 12, 2021): Sorry, the dev has asked me to remove this. He no longer wishes to share it. I am respecting his wishes.