• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG V30 with Android PIE 9.0

Search This thread

BROKEN1981

Dec 27, 2013
ASUS ROG Phone 3
*MIUI does it better. Don't forget they had gestures before iOS. But yeah iOS is pretty clean for gestures if youre talking mainstream in the west.
I can't talk about MIUI since I've never used it before. I hear a lot of good things about it.

I love my iPhone, but not having a back button is a huugggeeeeee pain in the ass. LoL

Sent from my LG-H932 using XDA Labs

Jonous

Jan 12, 2008
I'm sticking with LG, too. We have custom ROMs anyway. Plus i don't think I'll be satisfied with phones without a DAC like LG's.
My thoughts exactly! I like music loud! I don't think anything else can satisfy my needs in that department. Plus newest models' battery sucks. So it's V30 for me for now. Plus I'm broke :D

Στάλθηκε από το LG-H930 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

cle_m_ent

Nov 8, 2008
Lyon
Enough of this crap. I have bought a Google pixel 3.

I look everytime for a Aosp rom. Everything's I have tried is a little or very bug. LG rom, bug, Aosp, bug.

Enough of the branding and Sammy, LG customisation.

Reactions: ern88

cle_m_ent

Nov 8, 2008
Lyon
I'm on rooted stock firmware with Magisk mods and don't have bugs. ;). I have DTS 3D stereo, etc.

You always have a little bug. AOD brightness for exemple. Too bright the night, too dark the day. I have flash the oereo stock, this is smoother and faster...

But the point is, I want a phone with officially update and good photos...

Pure android, good in photo, wireless charge, waterproof, smaller, usable with one hand. I think after 10 years in XDA to find every Aosp rom, the latest firmware, I don't want to have to do this anymore... :silly:

kbuss

May 14, 2013
any hints on why would you want Pie on this device or why would you care at all?
apart from losing the ability to record calls for example...
would it give you speed or battery advantage?
will it be simpler?

android is way to complicated now, we dont need another windows...
less is more, and coming out w a new OS every year is complete BS.

HKSpeed

Apr 3, 2012
Los Angeles
any hints on why would you want Pie on this device or why would you care at all?
apart from losing the ability to record calls for example...
would it give you speed or battery advantage?
will it be simpler?

android is way to complicated now, we dont need another windows...
less is more, and coming out w a new OS every year is complete BS.

I want gesture controls and dark mode from Android Pie

Reactions: tech_infinity

Top Liked Posts