• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG v35 ATT Engineering Sample with unlocked bootloader on eBay (LM-V350AWM- SLV)

Search This thread

BAFLGV20

Jan 17, 2018
So I was digging around looking for a unlocked LG v35 on ebay and came across this ES version with Magisk already on it, and in one of the pics it shows it running 11i firmware if that helps. basically proving that it has full root access I just thought this may prove usefull for us trying to gain root to this great smart phone. i don't have the money to get this specific phone yet but, maybe one of you guys out there does. I'll post a link to the phone itself down below. There are some pics in the sellers post showing that the phone does have Magisk running on it. I'm msging him about where the phone came from and how exactly the phone ended up in his hands. Maybe some of you can reach out to him to. I don't know about you guys but, this seems like some of the best news yet on the LG v35. Being able to actually purchase this phone, i thought would help.
(https://www.ebay.ca/itm/LG-V35-Thin...361374?hash=item340bbeed5e:g:J~IAAOSwez5c79gY)

Last edited:

0x0null

Mar 31, 2018
Lagos, NG
So I was digging around looking for a unlocked LG v35 on ebay and came across this ES version with Magisk already on it, and in one of the pics it shows it running 11i firmware if that helps. basically proving that it has full root access I just thought this may prove usefull for us trying to gain root to this great smart phone. i don't have the money to get this specific phone yet but, maybe one of you guys out there does. I'll post a link to the phone itself down below. There are some pics in the sellers post showing that the phone does have Magisk running on it. I'm msging him about where the phone came from and how exactly the phone ended up in his hands. Maybe some of you can reach out to him to. I don't know about you guys but, this seems like some of the best news yet on the LG v35. Being able to actually purchase this phone i thought would help.
(https://www.ebay.ca/itm/LG-V35-Thin...361374?hash=item340bbeed5e:g:J~IAAOSwez5c79gY)
Seems tempting but price looks expensive.